Chapter 163

Qi Xiao also knew that if he went back to develop, he would be suppressed by Jun Lin. He could still have a chance to breathe in a place where he couldn't see him. He had stayed up countless all-nighters in the past few years and only lacked this small amount of funds. Opportunity.

But it's not that easy to get investment. Many people are interested in their promising ideas, but just thinking about buying them out makes it difficult for Qi Xiao and Jun Wenbai to move forward.

When he called Jun Lin, the young master really had nothing to do.

He didn't want to open his mouth to his parents. The pocket money he had saved over the years had almost been filled, and now only Jun Lin could save him.

The eldest nephew spoke vaguely, and Jun Lin was not willing to talk to him. In the end, Qi Xiao couldn't stand it anymore, so he took the phone and spoke sincerely about his difficulties and demands.

Jun Lin didn't say whether to borrow or not. He asked Qi Xiao to bring his plan to the company for an interview.

"I'll only give you two this chance. It's up to you whether you can capture my interest and let me inject capital."

Qi Xiao held the phone tightly, and instantly understood Jun Lin's painstaking efforts, "I understand, Mr. Jun, thank you for giving us this opportunity."

If he succeeds, he will be a partner of the Jun family, rather than a junior receiving funding from the elders of the Jun family.

He really gave the two children enough face, and had no intention of simply helping or giving charity.

Qi Xiao and the others were both alphas, so they naturally understood that the weight of some things was different. He felt warm in his heart and finally understood why Jun Wenbai liked his uncle so much.

When they came back for the Chinese New Year this time, Jun Wenbai and Qi Xiao went directly to the company. Shen Jing'an was lying on the sofa in the office and brushing up on her tablet. She didn't notice that the person who came in turned into a nephew whom she hadn't seen for a long time.

"Jun Linlin, give me a cup of tea."

Without even raising his head, Jun Wenbai had a smile on his lips, and went to pour the water for his aunt, and brought it to him respectfully.

"Auntie, drink tea~"

As soon as he spoke, Shen Jing'an reacted and quickly sat up. When she saw the two young men, she immediately beamed, "Oh my God, when did you two come back?!"

"You didn't even say hello in advance, Jun Wenbai, why didn't you say anything when you came in?"

"Qi Xiao, come in and sit down!"

Jun Wenbai looked at Shen Jing'an, "My uncle still dotes on you as always, little aunt. I guess you are the only one who dares to be so casual in my uncle's office, right?"

Shen Jing'an smiled indifferently, "What can I do if I don't do something? Your uncle is such a popular person. You don't know how many my love rivals are. I have made it so obvious, but there are still some people who don't believe in evil and insist on being... The third person who destroyed the family."

"Long time no see, our eldest young master has become a lot more handsome~"

Jun Wenbai waved his hand, "Stop teasing me, little aunt, don't tell your family when I come back this time. My mother doesn't know yet."

Shen Jing'an blinked, "What, you two are going to steal your household registration book and get married when you come back? Are you so defensive?"

"No! Keep your voice down, but don't let anyone hear you!"