Chapter 37

Rabbit's wife took the initiative to stick to her. How could Junlin let such a good deed go?

"Okay~ It's okay. I don't blame you. I know how smart and capable you are on weekdays. Just go to bed early when you are tired. As long as you are safe and healthy, I will be happy."

The British Duke's original intention was to give Jun Lin a warning. Shen Jing'an did not reply to his messages many times, and his threats and inducements with antidote did not work. That's why he came up with this strategy, and sent Shen Jing'an, the only teacher who still had feelings, to his master and the big brother. The senior brother pushed him out.

I thought that this time I could give Shen Jing'an a wake-up call, but I didn't expect that Jun Lin's suppression came first. When Xia Houshang finished his cold words, the fat on the British male's cheeks was shaking slightly, and the sweat on his temples was A lot of it also seeped out.

He stared at Xiahou Shang for a long time and said, "Your Majesty... you are really good at it."

"General Xiahou, you are truly a loyal dog to His Majesty. Don't you know what the members of the royal family are like?"

"Sooner or later, it will be your and Su Wenyu's turn to blame you for killing the donkey."

Xia Houshang looked at him expressionlessly, "Be honest, Mr. Guo, do you think His Majesty is the same as the late Emperor? I'm afraid you haven't really experienced how capable the emperor is today."

"Today I'm just giving you a simple lesson. If the emperor and empress have any shortcomings, I'm afraid you won't be able to leave this hall."

After all, the British gentleman is still older. He knew that Jun Lin must still have some scruples, so he didn't get angry with him. He became more confident and looked at Xiahou Shang, "You have no evidence at the moment, so why bother trying to accuse him?" Wu Ci, the origin of Mr. Shen beside His Majesty is unknown, why not think about how to clear his name."

If Jun Lin heard this, the British man's head would be blown off immediately.

There is no doubt that Shen Jing'an has a bad background, but Jun Linke has never wanted to hide it, nor did he buy a false identity to make everyone think he was an innocent young master from a noble family.

He really didn't explain, he just allowed Shen Jing'an enough to do it, but he was doing it under the pressure of everyone. When the imperial censors read the book, Jun Lin pointed at his nose and cursed.

The majestic king of a country didn't see their group of courtiers guarding him when he was assassinating him on the street. If he checked each one carefully, everything turned out to be wrong. Now he was accusing the queen who was protecting him of some conspiracy. Jun Lin was annoyed by this the most. .

Now Xia Houshang can't help but sneer when he hears it. Although he doesn't deal with Shen Jing'an, he still has some appreciation for him, especially Shen Jing'an's skills. He also protected Su Wenyu in the beginning, and he is both emotional and rational. He is more pleasing to the eye than the old guy who is causing trouble in the court.

"Your Excellency, your hands are very long. You know so many things about Shen Jing'an. Could it be that he is the one you put next to His Majesty?"

He is not stupid. He is a child of luck in a small world and has many shining points. Jun Lin is almost telling the truth to his face. How could he not guess it?

Speaking of which, Su Wenyu and the British Duke did not have to deal with each other. The Duke's disciples and disciples were widely spread in the court. The Queen Mother was still his sister, and her power was terrifying. In the past, he could not even say that he could cover the sky with one hand in the imperial capital. Pass.