Chapter 136

He likes to earn some fame through this, but Jun Lin has no interest in messing around with his children.

The little hairball hadn't seen them for a long time, but he nestled pitifully in Jun Lin's arms and complained softly. Who doesn't have a lot of fatherly feelings?

When Jun Lin is not with Shen Jing'an, he relies on Tuanzi to accompany him. Only Xiaomao Tuan knows about his growth over the years.

The little guy was partial to Jun Lin and told him everything he knew.

[Anan doesn't like taking nutritional supplements, it should be hard to eat~]

"It's really unpalatable. When we get to the main star, we'll cook and eat it ourselves."

[An An also wants a mecha of her own! 】

"Okay, go back and develop a mecha for An An that belongs only to him."

Maoduan was so happy that he twisted his soft body and rubbed Jun Lin's face affectionately, "It's the adults who love An An the most!" An An will not suffer hardship if he follows an adult. 】

Jun Lin laughed and touched the cute little dumpling. "Thanks to you for following An An and taking care of him all these years. What do you want? New batteries and new circuits? You can ask for anything you want."

[Tuanzi wants new clothes and a new skin like a big dog! 】

The wild system is no better than the domestic one. The poor little one has no one to take care of it. Jun Lin felt heartbroken when he heard it. "Okay, I will tell Feng Ke when we get back and ask him to make a new skin for Tuanzi."

【Great~】

This artificial intelligence was not like the first time he met Jun Lin. After he was brought back, he kept jumping around Jun Lin. Shen Jing'an called him several times in a low voice, but Tuanzi ignored him.

Jun Lin was so happy that he wanted to laugh every time he saw Shen Jing'an trying hard to control his little robot, and then the dumplings would run around all over the cabin and lead him to Jun Lin.

The people in the legion were also happy, "Hey, madam's little robot is so clingy to our boss!"

"Xiao Shen, you couldn't have had an affair with our boss a long time ago, right? Is this little robot the child you two raised together? Look at how it listens to our boss so much, hahahaha..."

Shen Jing'an was extremely embarrassed. She didn't know how her most considerate little robot had turned into Jun Lin's lackey. She couldn't even call it.

The artificial intelligence of future technology is quite advanced and can be directly connected to the master's mental power. The hairball is connected to Shen Jing'an's mental power.

So when the little thing was held in Jun Lin's arms and nuzzled against him, Shen Jing'an blushed all of a sudden.

No, how could his little robot be so close to Jun Lin?

When others coaxed her, Shen Jing'an became more and more suspicious that the dumplings were not really placed by Jun Lin on purpose...

He was now taken away by Jun Lin and given a separate dormitory to live in. Apart from not being able to escape, the other treatment was pretty good.

He is a prisoner with special treatment.

Although the food they eat are supplements and the like, the treatment here at Junlin's side is obviously much better. There are other snacks to choose from, as well as meat. Although the portion is not much, each person can only get one piece, but for For Shen Jingan, it was still an eye-opener.