Chapter 58

Several immortals laughed, "Okay~ We all know that this is your favorite treasure. No one is snatching it. No one has lived on Qingjing Peak for so many years. It's hard for you to accept a disciple. Do you have to come back early?" Repair the yard."

After they reminded her, Shen Jing'an thought about it, "That makes sense. I'll go back and find a bigger cave to raise apprentices, but I'll have to put in some effort."

Shen Jing'an has been traveling outside for so many years. Because he has a high seniority, is young and has entered the Mahayana stage, he has a special status on the road of Zhongjing.

Jun Lin will also take advantage of him in the future and become the favored son of heaven that attracts everyone's attention. He can't let his good disciple's residence leak into the air, can he?

Although Shen Jing'an is not a senior in terms of age, his cultivation and realm are beyond what they can catch up with when flying with a sword.

A monk in the Mahayana stage who has just passed two hundred years old is only one step away from ascending to heaven. This is an unprecedented talent in the entire middle realm.

He was favored since he was born and was the darling of the Immortal Dao. All the good resources of the sect were given to him first. After establishing the foundation, he has been practicing in the secret realm. When he reaches the golden elixir Yuanying stage and reaches great heights, he begins to walk outside. Subdue demons and eliminate demons, and bless all people in the world.

It was because of his pure nature, kind heart, and intelligence that Heaven arranged for him to be Jun Lin's guide to help him overcome the calamity. When his merits are complete and he ascends to great success, he will directly enter the real world. hold office.

But he never expected that Shen Jing'an, who was such an outstanding practitioner of Wu Qing Dao, would one day stumble upon his good disciple.

It was also when Jun Lin reviewed his memories this time that he discovered that Wife Rabbit had practiced the ruthless way in her previous life. This kind of mental method is very common in the world of cultivation. Whether you are cultivating immortals, demons or demons, practicing the ruthless way is the most popular way. A quick way to advance.

Humans have seven emotions and six desires, so emotions such as greed, anger, and ignorance are inevitable and will always lead to big mistakes. However, immortals have no warmth in their eyes and have no wave of ruthlessness. When dealing with human disasters, they will be more indifferent and rational. It is because they have cultivated ruthlessness. For the sake of Tao.

Not all monks practice the ruthless way, it's just that most people choose this way. Shen Jing'an must have other methods of practice.

With such good bones, he must be very smart, so he must have mastered most of the cultivation techniques 100%. For such an outstanding genius, it is no wonder that Heaven would arrange for him to be Jun Lin's master.

The experience of Jun Lin and others in the fantasy world is still going on. Shen Jing'an is looking at it very seriously. The proud and proud look on his face has never been seen before. If Jun Lin has any outstanding performance in the fantasy world, he can Immediately jumped up happily.

Lively and energetic, brighter and more cheerful than the Shen Jing'an Jun Lin had seen in the past three lifetimes.

This kind of trial for recruiting new disciples will not be particularly difficult, but it will still have a certain level of difficulty. For example, it will test the character of each child to see if they have compassion, sympathy, etc., so there are often companions In the injured scene, it was no surprise that Jun Lin in the secret realm also encountered a similar plot.