Chapter 157

A boy of this age is afraid of accidentally hurting his self-esteem.

Jun Lin touched his head and said, "Stop being sentimental. Qi Xiao never agreed to come."

"When Wen Bai called him to tell him, he refused directly. Because of this, our young master was angry all night."

Shen Jing'an was stunned, "Qi Xiao can't tell... but he and Wen Bai have such a good relationship. If he doesn't come to attend the coming-of-age ceremony, how sad the eldest nephew will be!"

Jun Lin sighed helplessly, "I'm already very sad. His parents didn't tell him what happened to him, but secretly complained to me."

Shen Jing'an didn't know what to say. If his good friends didn't come on his very important day, he wouldn't be happy.

"Then how about I call you Qi Xiao again?"

"Forget it."

Jun Lin led him into the car, "Let's go home first."

Qi Xiao's family is not very privileged. Normally at school, everything can be covered up, but in such a big situation, Qi Xiao may have a hard time getting along.

Alphas especially like to compete with each other. When the time comes for some rich and powerful people to come, the scene may not be pretty.

Jun Lin is very aware of how sensitive young people of this age are. Qi Xiao is very good, but he still needs to grow and experience. His current secret love for Jun Wenbai that he cannot express in words is destined to be cannon fodder, so he might as well Let two people have less contact.

Shen Jing'an could also guess some of the subtle emotions of a young man's lust for love, but considering that both young men were alphas, this road was destined to be difficult.

Qi Xiao is very smart. He must know what will happen at Jun Wenbai's coming-of-age ceremony. There will be all kinds of beautiful betas or omegas coming forward. Each of them must be better than his alpha. More suitable for Jun Wenbai.

The Jun family is a mountain that he can only look up to. His sun will never set, but it will never belong to him.

So he refused.

Rejected outright.

The poor and silly young master still asked Junlin with a sad face, "Uncle, what did I do wrong? Why is Qi Xiao angry?"

"I regard him as my best brother, why doesn't he even want to attend my birthday party..."

He felt uncomfortable and had no place to vent, so Jun Lin became the only person he could talk to.

My uncle is always omnipotent. He is so powerful that he should be able to solve any troubles.

"I knew he was short of money. I told him that he didn't need to prepare gifts and no one would laugh at him, but he was silent for a while and hung up the phone."

"Did I go too far and hurt his self-esteem?"

"Why is he angry?"

Jun Lin typed on the computer expressionlessly, "He just hung up on you, and you think he's angry? Are you afraid that he will never pay attention to you?"

"Jun Wenbai, are you angry that he didn't come to your birthday party, or are you worried that he will ignore you?"

"You've been crying here for a long time. In the end, are you actually afraid of breaking up with another alpha?"

Jun Wenbai was speechless when he asked back. Jun Lin glanced at him lightly with cold eyes, "Be careful about this kind of words in the future. It's okay to say it in front of me. Don't let your parents hear it. "