Chapter 120

In fact, the animals in the mountains are relatively wild and wary, making them difficult to keep in captivity.

But Jun Lin's identity is different. He is a mountain god. Many little demons are chasing after him to be taken in by the mountain god. It's wonderful for Shen Jing to stay here with Jun Lin. He feels that he has never lived such a fairy life.

Lord Shan Shen's friends also prepared a lot of cute trinkets for him. Jun Lin also put flowers on his rabbit ears, which were so pretty.

The little rabbit is very beautiful now. He has to look in the mirror every day to appreciate how cute he is, and then he jumps to Jun Lin.

Waiting for a mountain god to hug you and lift you high!

Children's feelings are always sincere and warm. Shen Jing'an worships and admires Junlin, and Rabbit's eyes are always filled with the most sincere gaze.

"My lord, my lord, my lord! Bunny is here! Bunny swoops!"

Jun Lin almost called him cute, and quickly stretched out his hand to hug him and stroke his fur, thinking in his mind, does this mean that he was raised as a child?

very nice.

Shen Jing'an had seen him when he was a child, and he also had the opportunity to raise a wife who was like a grown-up friend.

His residence is actually relatively secluded. After all, the mountain god is really powerful. He will crush a large number of humans to death if he takes any action. Jun Lin only occasionally goes out to inspect his own territory, and the rest are just small talismans drawn on paper. People stand guard.

Maybe it was because they had been spending more time with Tutu recently that some little demons knew the news.

Nowadays, there is a rumor in Chishan that the mountain god has raised a rabbit. The rabbit clan looked for someone all night long, but they couldn't find a single rabbit hair.

Everyone probably didn't think much about Shen Jing'an. After all, that lop-eared rabbit was so ugly, stupid, and weak. How could the mountain god choose him?

But the little butterflies that flew out of the mountain god's house said that they saw the mountain god himself building a rabbit nest and preparing a lot of things for the little rabbits. The news spread like wild weeds, and soon there were little monsters who couldn't hold it back. Out of curiosity, he sneaked directly into Jun Lin's yard.

Fortunately, Cang, that big dog, was very alert. With a loud roar, those little monsters did not dare to come forward.

The disguise of the Big Dog subsystem is very good. The beast's voice is deep and hoarse, which is very intimidating. [You retreat outside the mountain gate. Without the permission of the mountain god, you are not allowed to approach the mountain god's residence again! 】

This thing is a big demon raised by the mountain god, and its fighting power is even more powerful than some demon kings. Ordinary little demons were so frightened by him that their feet became weak and they ran away like shit.

Shen Jing'an didn't know what happened yet, but Cang suddenly growled, which startled Tutu. He quickly covered his eyes with rabbit ears and huddled pitifully in his nest, with rabbit paws covering his ears.

When Jun Lin came to see him, he saw his wife curled up and lying there, with her little butt raised, and her rabbit tail trembling from time to time.

Just looking at it makes me want to poke the rabbit's butt.

"Xiao An?"

"Guah?"

Little Rabbit trusted Lord Mountain God very much. When he heard his voice, he immediately turned around, rubbed his face and tilted his head to look at him, "Master Mountain God, you are back!"