Chapter 177

Of course, Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an looked at each other and couldn't say it was bad. Looking at He Chu, who had no expression on his face and his eyes were getting darker, they could only say that this idiot is asking for his blessings.

Chasing my wife day by day has no definite outcome.

Probably He Chu behaved like an ordinary person. He may have had that intention, but he was more than polite and did not show any attentiveness to Ji Feng. So far, Ji Feng still doesn't know that He Chu has a crush on him because he is older than a few people. We are all older, so we have always treated everyone as younger brothers, without any extra thought.

He is gentle and gentle to everyone, just like the central air conditioner.

The little devil Yan Kong often had bad intentions and would pull Ji Feng's arm in front of He Chu and scream at him non-stop, which almost made He Chu angry to death.

Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an looked at it funny and couldn't control it. This little devil was much more difficult to control than the big devil when he made trouble.

Shen Jing'an sometimes teased him, "You're not afraid that Qingyu will be unhappy if you yell like that."

"Aren't you the most attached to him on weekdays? I won't take you with him again, so don't make trouble."

Yan Kong touched his nose and said, "That won't work. I'm going to make trouble. Who said I'm young? My brothers have to pamper me. Brother Qingyu, I really want him to be angry. I can coax him when he's angry~"

The devil's thinking is indeed not a brain circuit that normal people can understand. Yan Kong is angry at others and is getting beaten at the same time. I really don't know what makes him happy this day.

Jun Lin seemed to have known about his tendency to avoid trouble for a long time and didn't care at all.

He also pulled Shen Jing'an away from him, "Don't worry about him. I'm too wild and indulgent on weekdays. This kid has no shame, so just let him go."

After all, they are weapon spirits, and they are very lacking in emotions. Their understanding of love is relatively simple, and it is not at all what others imagine.

And it is difficult for them to have the unforgettable love that humans have, and they are all very neutral.

Qingyu and Yan Kong themselves are rare weapon spirits. They are not the kind of weapon spirits whose souls merge with the objects after death. They are just a piece of pig iron or a piece of spiritual wood.

The more origin something is, the more spiritual energy it absorbs from heaven and earth, the more powerful it is, and the more difficult it is to produce human emotions.

Therefore, most of Yan Kong and Qingyu's previous tasks were to act as actors in the small world. The two of them have done so many tasks, and this is why they have changed now.

In fact, the emotions between the masters have the greatest influence on the weapon spirit. Because Jun Lin likes Shen Jing'an, Yan Kong also likes to play with Qingyu, but most of them are just children's thoughts. Qingyu is older and more mature than him, so no wonder he annoys this younger brother.

But after all, after working together for a long time, I still take good care of him. Even if he is really unhappy, he will not be angry and part ways.

After all, the two masters are tied together, so how can they be so awkward with each other?

This trip to the south was firstly to purchase goods and see the business, and secondly to look for any magical remedies. As long as it could be beneficial to Ju Yuanbai, no one would let it go.