Chapter 79 The bird wife in the golden cage 1

"I don't like dealing with outsiders. When you accepted me as your disciple, you made it clear that you only have me as your disciple. Why don't you keep your word?"

Shen Jing was silent for a long time, and finally she just asked him in a cold voice, "Am I the master, or are you the master?"

"The day you became my master, you swore to heaven and earth that you would only listen to my master's words for the rest of your life. So what are you doing now?"

"I want to recruit a disciple, so of course I have my own plans. You are still young and don't even have a foothold in the world of cultivation. You are a humble person. What are you fighting for? Why do you fight? And what do you use to fight with others?"

Jun Lin yelled at him and couldn't argue. He had never endured Shen Jing'an's anger. Standing in the middle of the courtyard, the tall young man could only use stubborn eyes to look back at the master he had respected and loved for so many years.

And Shen Jing'an, standing on the steps higher than him, remained unmoved.

The morning light that day was particularly poisonous, and it was obviously very comfortable and warm when it shone on people, but the cold and indifferent monk in white stood in the shade, and the oblique warm light did not come in, and could only barely brush the hem of his clothes. .

All the remaining breath gave birth to the miserable chill of wind and rain.

It was from that day that Jun Lin felt that Shen Jing'an was no longer an ordinary person that he could get his hands on and touch at will.

He is the unattainable holy lotus on the top of the snow mountain. Even the wind and snow cannot dye his sleeves, so what is he?

In fact, no such fierce quarrel broke out that day. In Jun Lin's countless previous fantasies, this scene was unusually peaceful.

The young Jun Lin didn't say anything in the end. He just put away his wooden sword and continued to be taciturn. There was no more stalemate, and he never smiled at Shen Jing'an again.

The eldest disciple who was raised by his top disciple, his favorite baby, was pushed away by him on that day.

Shen Jing'an's steps were hurried for a moment. When she saw Jun Lin turned around, she obviously had the urge to catch up, but in the end she stopped and put down her fingertips that were reaching forward.

His desire to control his eldest disciple is much deeper than expected. If this continues, it may not be a good sign.

The system looked puzzled and said, [Madam, why don't you want to stay? All you need to do is coax her. If I tell you carefully, you will definitely agree. 】

Jun Lin, who was standing aside, didn't react at all. He just stared at Shen Jing'an's face seriously for a long time.

The young man had already turned around, so naturally he couldn't see the sad and depressed look on Shen Jing'an's face.

But he couldn't miss it again. Since he had this opportunity to retrieve his memory and look back together from the perspective of a bystander, he naturally couldn't miss it all.

He has been a god for a long time, so he naturally understands how much effort it takes to survive and maintain prosperity in a system like the Middle Realm. Shen Jing'an is the only person here who has entered the Mahayana stage at the age of two hundred. , this immortal future is like a shackles cuffed to him.

That's not something that can be removed easily.

With great ability comes great responsibility.

Ascetics are very concerned about faith and destiny. In Shen Jing'an's realm, I am afraid that I can calculate a lot of future events by myself.