Chapter 108

They are similar in age. Although their experiences are very different, there are similarities. Shen Jing'an held his hand and asked, "Are you feeling better? Are the insects still tormenting you?"

Luo Lan pursed his lips, blinked his big emerald-like eyes, and soon gained new moisture.

Shen Jing'an sat next to him and said, "Don't worry, Brother Jinqian and Sister Ningyu are very powerful. I was cured by them too."

Roland tilted his head and looked at him, "Have you been injured before?"

"Well, someone arrested me, locked me in a dark room and beat me, gave me medicine, and even hurt my head. I have no memory of the past here."

"I don't know where I came from, and I don't know where I'm going."

"The prince took me in."

Luo Lan sighed softly, "I don't know much about the customs over there, but I know that Dongji State does not believe in marrying a male wife. If the prince promises you to be his little princess, he should like you very much."

"real?"

Luo Lan nodded, "I heard that there are very few men in Dongji State who marry men. The men who enter the house are the playthings of those masters and cannot be promoted to the public."

"The prince is not that kind of person. This promise is quite heavy."

"do you like him?"

Shen Jing'an was silent for a while, "I don't know, if you want to dominate him, does that count as liking him?"

"Forget it." Luo Lan smiled slightly, "I see that sometimes you are confused and confused about the situation. It turns out that it is because you have no previous memories."

"Then ask me, do you want to do those things with the prince?"

The little baby doesn't have that consciousness at the moment. He just feels that as a princess, he seems to have to fulfill his wife's obligations so that other shadow guards will not hate him.

It was just a subconscious remedy. After noticing the worries of Qingyu and others, he wanted to make up for it quickly.

This kind of thing was definitely not instigated by Jun Lin and others. It was purely his own overthinking. Luolan, like him, was a young man with some low self-esteem. The two of them chatted together and actually got on the line. It hit it off immediately.

I shed tears of grievance everywhere, feeling like two doormats.

When Jin Qian came in with the medicine, there were still tears in the corners of Luo Lan's eyes, and Shen Jing'an was also wiping her eyes quickly.

He was stunned by the posture of the two of them, "What's wrong? Did you two brothers quarrel?"

Shen Jingan replied in a sullen voice, "No."

"Then why are you unhappy? Little princess, do you want me to ask the prince to come and see you?"

Shen Jing'an quickly shook his head, fearing that if he stayed a little longer and directly provoked Jun Lin, his plan would be ruined, so Ma Liu stood up and jumped out of the window without even saying hello.

Jin Qian:? ? ?

No, do I look like a bad guy?

He turned his eyes, took a few steps towards Luo Lan, and said in a warm voice, "Are you two secretly doing bad things?"

Luo Lan pursed his lips and shook his head. Jin Qian didn't ask any questions and handed him the medicine. "The medicine Ningyu and I prepared should make you feel better. The toxins in your body have accumulated deeply. It's been hot lately. The tide is active, after you finish drinking the medicine, I will use my internal strength to help you suppress it."