Chapter 166

Even if the Jun family is unhappy with being with an omega or beta, they won't be furious, but with an alpha, the nature has changed. Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an can no longer have children, and Jun Wenbai is like this now. Looks like, is it possible that we need to adopt an adopted child to inherit the family business?

Isn't this a slap in the face?

Those uncles still don't know what the joke behind their backs is like.

Even the old man couldn't help but get angry, and he was even more rude to Jun Lin, "You two have known for a long time, right? You have been helping me hide it from us old guys. You are the father." He's dead, right?"

Jun Wenbai's parents also criticized Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an, "Jun Lin, you can't let Wen Bai go astray just because you can't have a child yourself!"

"He is so close to you on weekdays. Is this how you teach him?"

Accusations and accusations from family members are always the most hurtful. Before the fire could reach Jun Wenbai, Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an were roasted on the fire first.

The two of them listened indifferently. Jun Lin didn't take it seriously at first. What were the ordinary humans in the small world doing to get angry with them? Shen Jing'an was not happy. Seeing everyone's tempers rising, the more he talked, The worse it sounded, the more he threw the cup on the spot, "Do you want to eat? If not, get out."

The little omega has always had a good temper, but he couldn't hold it in. That really meant that what Jun Lin said was going too far.

"Sister-in-law, you are so embarrassed to say that. If Junlin and I don't have a child, it will cause him to have a twisted heart. The purpose is to make the Jun family extinct. Do you think Junlin and I are such vicious people?"

"Who your son likes in love has anything to do with our husband and wife. He is just Jun Wenbai's brother-in-law. Does he need to care about your son so much? Then what do you parents do?"

"The senior year of high school is so stressful. Why don't you and your eldest brother go out for a leisurely trip and leave Wenbai in our care? It was like this when we were young. We took him to attend banquets and never cared whether he was having a good time or not."

"When Wenbai was bullied by other older children, only his brother-in-law was protecting him. What were you doing?"

"This family's large and small businesses all fall on his shoulders. If you don't want to think about it, just say so. We are very happy to separate the family."

As soon as the words of separation came out, the whole family was silent for a moment. Just when they were about to scold Shen Jing'an for being shameless for teasing Junlin into doing such a thing, the alpha sitting beside him raised his hand and bluntly asked the people under him to draw up the plan. The contract was signed, "I don't like anyone challenging my authority, nor do I like anyone dictating my omega."

"This is the third time."

In an instant, the family members felt as if a large bucket of cold water had been poured on them from head to toe, and they were sober that they could no longer be sober.

The arrogance that was still high before all died down. They didn't even dare to fart. They all shrank back and sat back in their seats. Even the old man just pretended to cough and said he didn't feel well. Went back to the house.

Jun Lin sat there without changing his expression, and glanced at everyone indifferently, "It seems that you still know who is in charge in this family."

"I'm too lazy to get involved in your own family affairs. If you didn't find out earlier, it means you don't care enough as parents, and you don't understand what he likes and what he really wants."