Chapter 132

Shen Jing'an is not like people like Qi Luo and Leng Qiubai, who have always been blessed by luck. Without Jun Lin by his side, the little rabbit demon would be easily injured.

On weekdays, both Cang and Tuanzi were strict and did not allow him to go out alone.

Now that we are about to face off with real swords and guns, how can we not be worried? After all, they are facing the protagonist group, and their luck has always been to crush the cannon fodder. It is very likely that Shen Jing'an will make this decision very difficult.

But the system couldn't say anything else for fear of further affecting Little Tutu's mood, so it could only try its best to help him protect his home.

Jun Lin's barrier can still last for a while, and other people in the Monster Clan are also thinking of ways to strengthen the mountain protection formation. If Chishan is destroyed, the mountain god will definitely punish him when he comes back. This is not an ordinary ethnic group. Affordable.

The human race was actually afraid that Jun Lin would come back, but after the head-on confrontation, they found that the power of the barrier was really weakening. They felt happy, "Isn't the mountain god sick? His power has weakened to this extent..."

"Eighty percent of them have really ascended. Without the protection of the gods, the demon clan will not be able to flourish for long."

"The ignorant ethnic group also deserves to have such good resources. If the mountain gods are gone and they still want to enjoy it all to themselves, how can it be such a good thing?"

Chishan originally had Jun Lin's divine power. Every plant and tree grew more prosperously than other places, and the spiritual energy was abundant. Not to mention the human race, even the demons and demons in other areas were watching eagerly.

Shen Jing'an had never faced such a big scene before, and sometimes she couldn't even figure out why the sky had changed overnight, and how the human race could be so cruel and hurt so many innocent little lives just for the sake of robbing resources.

The little rabbit demon has a kind heart, and has always been well protected by Jun Lin. He has never seen the ugly face of the human race, and even once had beautiful illusions about the human race.

As a result, Tutu's cognition was broken in a short period of time. At night, he often shed tears of grievance alone.

I thought that if Jun Lin was here, these things would definitely not happen.

Tuanzi jumped onto his shoulder and stretched out her little hand to wipe his tears, [An'an, don't cry. 】

[My lord is not here, you have to cheer up and don't let the bad guys succeed. 】

[This is your home and yours. Don't let outsiders take it away. Wake up An'an. There's no point in crying~]

The little hairy ball spoke in a soft and sweet voice, and it was soft when he leaned against it. Shen Jingan raised her head in a daze, hugged the ball and kissed her face sadly.

"When will the adults come back? It's been such a long time."

Cang Ye lowered his head and nuzzled him. Shen Jing'an was a rabbit in this life. He was originally timid and sensitive. It was really difficult for him to accept such a test in this life.

In addition, Jun Lin doted on him so much before, and the little rabbit didn't suffer any injustice...

Of course, Jun Lin didn't know that there would be such a big riot between the human race and the demon race after he left. He was a little anxious now. While he wanted to go back to see his wife quickly, he also had to handle the work at hand.