Chapter 131

Maybe it was a long delay, but as soon as Shen Jing'an's realm was broken through, Yan Kong came down with the mission.

After all, Jun Lin is the God of War, and he is still a very important member of the real world. From time to time, he must deal with some very difficult things. With his combat power there, there are some things that even Yan Kong cannot solve alone. At this time, he has to deal with it. Come forward in person.

He didn't get a spiritual message in advance when he came this time, and went straight to Jun Lin when he came. Shen Jing'an had never seen him in this life, and was shocked. If he stopped him or not, Yan Kong went directly to Jun Lin. Jumped to Junlin's house.

"Sir! Who is he, sir? I didn't stop him."

Jun Lin waved his hand to tell him to calm down, and Yan Kong didn't have time to reminisce with Shen Jing'an, so he directly handed the urgent task to him, "Other gods can't leave, and it just so happens that they are not very far away from you. The Demon Lord asked me to bring it to you."

It was a red dossier with a relatively high degree of danger. Jun Lin didn't avoid Shen Jing'an and opened it directly.

Probably because the evil spirits in the other world nearby have surged, the decentralized role-players and guides have been restricted. There are people in the small world who can turn things around and create evil gods. They are quite powerful. Ordinary true gods are not necessarily opponents, and Jun Lin has to be there. An experienced boss will handle it.

The mission was urgent, and Yan Kong kept his story short. He heard that the small world next to him was severely damaged, and many of the little gods who went to experience it in the real world were seriously injured, and many missionaries also died.

This kind of collapse will occur every hundreds of years and thousands of years. There are many uncontrollable factors in the small world. Because it is far away from the divine realm, it is easy to lose balance.

It was not a difficult task to solve. For Jun Lin, who had already dealt with countless incidents, it was a bit tricky at best.

But this was probably the first time in the past few lives that he had received a mission midway. Jun Lin glanced at Shen Jing'an next to him with some worry. Before the words could be spoken, Rabbit Wife gave him a firm look, "Go ahead."

"I'll wait for your return at home."

He knew that Jun Lin had a powerful status and was a great god-revering master. At this time, he naturally had to fulfill the responsibilities on his shoulders.

The other creatures in the small world were suffering and had reached the point of collapse. He couldn't force Jun Lin to stay with him. This was not appropriate.

Lord Mountain God reached out and touched his head, "Can I be alone?"

Little Rabbit is quite strong, "I'm already so old, of course I can do it alone. I can take care of myself and practice well. How long will you be leaving?"

"I will handle it as soon as possible, but I don't know what the specific situation will be. It may be a few months or a few years..."

Shen Jing'an was silent for a moment, then quickly raised her face and said, "It's okay, it won't be long, I can wait."

He has always been so sensible, even if he was reluctant to give up, he still tried his best to put a smile on his face so as not to let Jun Lin worry.

Yan Kong smiled and said something relieved, "It's okay. Master is very strong. This little thing can be dealt with quickly."

If it was really a trivial matter, I wouldn't ask him to come forward. It must be very important to ask him to handle official business even though he is in the small world with his wife looking for memories.