Chapter 90

Shen Jing'an raised her eyes and glanced at him, moved her body a few times, but didn't want to move.

Pointing to the key placed aside, Junlin meant to open the door and come in by himself.

Jun Lin skillfully unlocked the cage and entered the cage. He sat next to Shen Jing'an and touched the canary's head. "What's wrong with my little bird? She doesn't seem to have any energy today. Who made our little bird unhappy?"

Shen was emotionally stable, so no matter how troublesome Shen Jingan was, Jun Lin could accept it all with a smile.

He won't get bored or angry, and he always has endless patience for Shen Jing'an.

That was his lover. After so many lives, there was only love that became more heartwarming and affectionate day after day, without any unnecessary emotions.

Shen Jing lay on his lap and stretched, "Husband, why are you so good to me? You are never angry with me, and you can tolerate me when I talk nonsense. I must have saved your whole family in my previous life, right?"

"Do you think you won't be able to practice and ascend if you don't repay your kindness? That's why you dote on me so much..."

Jun Lin didn't know what boring soap opera he was watching again, so he took a deep breath and gently brushed his hair.

"Don't put gold on your face. You saved my whole family. You just saved me."

Shen Jing'an turned over and sat up, hugging his shoulders and acting coquettishly, "Really? You said you're not some kind of vixen! You're so good-looking and so good at confusing people. Tell me, I can accept whatever kind of monster you are."

Jun Lin sighed crazily in his chest, but he had to cooperate with Shen Jing'an's performance.

My wife's name will be changed to Naobu An'an from now on.

"I am the big monster who eats An'an, okay? You will eat it in this life and in the next life. As long as you are caught by me, you will be eaten by me for the rest of your life. Are you afraid?"

Shen Jing'an was silent for a few seconds, then lowered her head and buried herself in Jun Lin's arms, "It's a bit perverted, but I like it hehe."

Jun Lin was so cute that he stood up and turned around in circles, "Okay, tell me carefully, why are you unhappy?"

He would not let his partner's bad mood stay overnight. He would solve the problem as soon as possible if there was any problem. He could give good suggestions and continue to make arrangements according to Shen Jing'an's wishes.

So no matter what happens in life, there won't be too much pressure.

Shen Jing'an thought for a while and discussed with him in a low voice, "I want to take a good rest after finishing the work at hand. If I don't make money at home, will you think I am particularly useless?"

"Won't."

"You want to rest. Did the explosion scare you?"

Rabbit Wife nodded slowly, and then slowly mentioned the comments on the Internet, "I am actually okay. After all, this is what I eat. I can actually accept those trolls and curses."

"But as soon as I see them talking about you, I can't stand it."

"I feel bad."

How good Jun Lin was to him could not be expressed in words at all. Words were too scarce. Just looking at Jun Lin's eyes seemed to hide thousands of rivers and mountains, past and present lives.

Even passers-by would be shocked by his obvious preference when they saw that love. How could Shen Jing'an, the person involved, not feel it when he was living in such a surging love tide?