Chapter 161

It was so refreshing to have the alpha's susceptible period hit the omega's estrus period, but he was so strong, and Shen Jing'an was still a delicate and fragile little baby. How could Jun Lin not worry about it, as his wife was hurting herself.

The progress was so fast that both parents were a little unprepared. The Shen parents must have been a little worried and unhappy. Jun Lin listened to their reprimands for a long time with lowered eyebrows and did not refute, keeping his posture very low.

Shen Jing'an, that little guy, was so biased that even if he turned his elbows outward, he kept saying nice things to Jun Lin, which made the Shen family's parents angry but couldn't let it out.

They have such a precious son, an omega who is easily coveted, and now he has been marked as an alpha when he has just reached adulthood. Aren't the couple worried?

She hasn't gone to college yet, and she will be tied to Jun Lin for the rest of her life, and Shen Jing'an's love brain is hopeless.

Fortunately, Jun Lin is a pretty good alpha and has excellent conditions in all aspects, otherwise the Shen family's parents would definitely have a heart attack.

As soon as the mark is marked, you must hurry up and get the marriage certificate, otherwise wouldn't the alpha be irresponsible and act like a hooligan?

There is no objection from the Jun family. After all, who dares to discuss Jun Lin's rights and wrongs behind his back? Isn't it clear who calls the shots in the family?

Shen Jing'an was very happy to talk to Jun Lin about the red book first, and she had no worries at all. He was the treasure that Jun Lin held in the palm of his hand, and he would be satisfied even if he wanted the stars or the moon. They have to make him look shameless, but who doesn't drool with envy behind his back?

Jun Wenbai also didn't expect that his brother-in-law and aunt would develop like a rocket. Some time ago, he was just a single guy, being loved by his uncle and aunt.

Unexpectedly, after one day, he and Shen Jing'an would be a family.

That red notebook is simply more dazzling than the sun.

From now on, it will be difficult to find anyone in this family. The most important thing is to hold my aunt tightly.

Shen Jing'an was not surprised at all that he became a married person. After all, he and Jun Lin were not only together in this life, and they had long been extremely calm.

"Hey, my uncle and I were busy before and had no time to care about you and Qi Xiao. How are you two doing lately? Are you falling behind in your studies?"

Jun Wenbai was stunned for a moment, "I'm okay... Qi Xiao has been a little busy recently."

Shen Jing'an glanced at him suspiciously, "What is he busy with?"

"Busy about getting recommended places. It's okay anyway. We're both doing well, so don't worry about it. Just fall in love with my uncle."

"It just so happens that you have a long vacation after graduating from high school. You two can go on a honeymoon or something. How beautiful~"

He deliberately changed the topic, so Shen Jing'an did not ask further. However, she still wanted to mention it when gossiping with Jun Lin in private, "I think our eldest young master is in trouble. His whole heart is focused on Qi Xiao." On the body, do you think they will separate in the future?"

"Definitely. What is the Jun family's background? Will they easily allow two alphas to be together?"

Shen Jing lay on his lap and played with Tuanzi, "Then you won't help them?"