Chapter 63

Jun Lin was worried as soon as he heard the resentment value, "Where did she get so much resentment against An An? He was her biological brother. Didn't the plot also involve An An's drowning, which led to a big quarrel between her and the male protagonist?"

"Does she have any dissatisfaction with her own brother? Does she have any hatred?"

The big dog in the system stretched out and said, "People are unpredictable. I'm afraid she has no sympathy for Madam at all." 】

After they had communicated privately, the argument between the male and female protagonists became more intense. Shen Jing'an was so frightened by the male protagonist that she cried. She let go of her hand and stumbled back to Jun Lin's arms, "An'an is afraid."

The little sweet bean bag was sticky. Jun Lin couldn't bear to let him suffer, so he quickly picked him up and said, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, An An won't listen."

Shen Jing'an shed tears and asked softly, "Why, Ji An'an?"

Jun Lin said angrily, "He is sick."

He didn't want Shen Jingyi to mess around here and drag Shen Jingan into the water, so he spoke first before her, "An'an married Yuyu, right? Then my sister also married that person, so the two of them are now husband and wife. An An can't interfere in the quarrel between us."

The little fool obviously didn't understand. He looked at Jun Lin and then at Shen Jingyi, as if he didn't know who to believe at the moment.

How can Shen Jingyi give up? Junlin is now acting like he wants to kick her out of the current relationship. She definitely doesn't want to. Why should Shen Jingyi stay here and enjoy such good treatment as a wife, but she has to leave before The old road?

It was still the same in the next life, and he was extremely unwilling, but Jun Lin seemed to have expected that she was going to talk nonsense, so he silenced the heroine in the next second.

Shen Jingyi was speechless, staring at Jun Lin in horror, with disbelief in her eyes. She clearly looked like she had been seriously injured by someone she trusted so much, and she looked a little pitiful. Zi Zhan actually laughed, " It's really interesting, you tried your best to come to the Xihe Region, could it be to seduce Jun Lin?"

"It's a pity that the Shark King loves not you, but your idiot brother, Shen Jingyi, you are so ridiculous."

Jun Lin couldn't bear to hear men always sarcastic about women, so he simply sealed Zi Zhan's mouth, "If you two come to Xihe as guests, I will certainly welcome you, but if you two fight here because of personal matters, it will be embarrassing. Get away as soon as possible."

"I just married my young lady a few days ago. It's a happy day. Don't come here to scold me."

"The things that were destroyed today will not be held accountable. I don't want to get angry and make the young lady unhappy, so I see the guests off."

Xihe has always been harmonious and prosperous under Jun Lin's governance, and the water tribes at the bottom of the river obey his orders. Now that the king has issued an order to expel guests, naturally they no longer have the good face they had before.

Zi Zhan, an aloof and arrogant male protagonist, naturally did not take Jun Lin seriously. In his opinion, he was defeated by Jun Lin because he was injured. One day, when he recovers from his injuries, he may not be able to decide who will make the final decision in Haihe.

No one from Xihe was invited, he just took Shen Jingyi and left.

On the other hand, the heroine looked quite lonely and complicated. After the system checked it, her resentment level increased.