Chapter 115

He was so angry that even eight cows couldn't control him. After Jun Lin cleaned up his side, he looked back and saw that Shen Jing'an was crazy again. If he didn't know that he had this kind of personality in his life, Jun Lin almost doubted whether he was going to Obsessed.

He doesn't talk about knocking people over and then cutting them into pieces. He just likes to step on other people's faces crazily.

Or slap him wildly, slapping and cursing at the same time, and Jun Linneng will be happy to death.

Rabbit Wife is not bad at heart, and he has no previous memories, so he can't always quarrel with other people. He often gets sulky on weekdays, and if he has accumulated too much resentment, he can only vent it here.

You could call him cute, but he fights so fiercely, and you could call him vicious, but you still find it funny.

What did Shen Xiaoan eat to grow so big? It's so lovable.

He lifted Rabbit Wife up and carried her away by her collar, "Okay, it's pointless to beat them up, go back and let you beat up Yan Kong, don't waste time here."

Shen Jing'an then stopped her hand, took Jun Lin's hand and trotted up to him, "Bad king! Why do I always bully you!"

"Why does he always want to kill you? Bad guy!"

Jun Lin pulled him forward. When the other people in the palace saw this scene, they quickly gave way and knelt in a row in fear, not daring to raise their heads at all.

Dongji Kingdom is a place that only cares about money. The military generals in the country are as good as shit. Even the imperial guards in the palace are too cowardly to say anything. Jun Yao is probably aware of their virtues, so he spends money to hire Jianghu. The killer organization came to deal with Jun Lin.

Unexpectedly, this husband and wife got together to kill gods when God stood in their way, and Buddha when they stood in the way of Buddha. What about a few charlatan killers?

Wasn't he still being stepped on by the little princess and venting his anger like crazy?

Dongji State had already begun to collapse from within while their group was out. It was not only the emperor's body that was seriously ill, but also Dongji State's national strength.

After those wealthy businessmen figured out a way out and transferred their family businesses, Dongji State became an empty shell.

Could Jun Lin not know all this? This was originally promoted by him.

The people at the bottom here are resentful after being enslaved for a long time. If there is a slight tear, they will rush out and bite people like crazy. Now it seems that they can still hold on for a while, and they will probably rebel soon.

The palace also has a bleak scene. Maybe a lot of palace people have sneaked out recently, or maybe it's because Jun Yao was too sick and didn't let too many people get close, so he killed many palace people. In short, it's better than the last time Jun Lin entered the palace. , a lot empty.

The two of them grabbed two little palace ladies to lead the way, and they went to Jun Yao's palace together.

The king is now too ill to get up. If he is closer to the palace, he can directly smell the bitter smell of the herbs.

As time passed, even the long corridors along the way were filled with those smells. In the haystacks on the roadside, you could still see the medicine residue dumped carelessly by the palace people.

Shen Jing'an didn't like the smell of medicine, because this smell meant that someone was sick or injured. The little princess wanted everyone around her to be healthy. He would have a headache when he smelled this smell.