Chapter 104

Before Jun Lin passed through, the original owner's health was not very good. Although he was pretending at that time, he was indeed poisoned. Jun Lin passed through not long ago, and his body was still recovering. Relatively speaking, , a little thinner than this Jing Guoguo master.

In addition, as a prince, he is dressed in a rather frail style. He wears moon-white and turquoise gowns and a white fox fur, which makes him look very bookish.

It's no different than Ji Cheng walking out, wearing a light robe with narrow sleeves and a high ponytail, looking like a passionate young man in the world.

The system was extremely surprised, [He is actually only nineteen years old and has not yet reached the crown. He is really a young emperor, so powerful. 】

Jun Lin and him exchanged a brief bow, and they both saw appreciation in each other's eyes.

Ji Cheng should know about Jun Lin, the prince of Dongji Kingdom, but he has never seen him. The guards around him are peerless masters, and the servants following him should be his counselors. His temperament is also impeccable.

These three people are quite eye-catching. Even if they keep a low profile and get up close, many details cannot be hidden.

Jun Lin glanced at them and saw that everyone was smart and understood each other tacitly.

Only Shen Jing'an, a good boy who didn't lie, was extremely wary of these people who suddenly squeezed in.

They also came to find out the secrets of the royal family of the Li Kingdom. They happened to strike up a conversation and wanted to go together. Ji Cheng probably wanted to test Jun Lin's thoughts. He had just said a few words and hadn't gotten to the bottom of it. Shen Jing'an, who was sitting aside, He stretched out his fingers and hooked the jade dragon gold rope on Gou Jicheng's wrist.

"Are you the emperor, the emperor of Jingguo?"

As soon as these words came out, Jun Lin and others were also startled. Qingyu quickly hugged the little princess into her arms and covered her mouth, "Xiao An, you can't talk nonsense."

Ji Cheng and others were obviously stunned, and glanced at Jun Lin with a half-smile, "Little princess, you have good eyesight."

The long word "little princess" means that Ji Cheng must have discovered Jun Lin's identity a long time ago. Now that his own was exposed, he also took off Jun Lin's disguise.

He seems to be a master who will retaliate harshly.

Jun Lin smiled and said nothing, just picked up the teacup and sipped the tea lightly.

He asked Qingyu to put Shen Jing down, patted his thigh, and his precious wife flew into his arms like a little bird.

"It's okay, don't be afraid."

Shen Jing'an wasn't afraid at first, so she picked up the uneaten chicken legs on the table and started chewing again.

Ji Cheng was quite curious. The Jade Dragon Golden Rope in his hand was a royal secret of Jingguo. Not many people knew about it. How could Shen Jing'an, a little princess who followed the King of Dongji, recognize this?

He asked a few more questions, but Shen Jing'an ignored him. Jun Lin had to come forward before he was willing to talk to you properly.

"I can't remember, but someone showed me this and told me to kill the person wearing this hand rope."

The people on both sides were silent for a moment, and Jicheng's guard frowned, and his hand was so fast that the knife was half drawn out.

Shen Jing'an ignored him, looked at the people around him, and continued to eat his food calmly.