Chapter 156

The summer vacation is long, and the senior year of high school is about to begin, so the school has organized some summer make-up classes, and school will start twenty days in advance. The prospective senior students will not have much time to play.

Jun Wenbai was almost crazy with joy after finally looking forward to the return of Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an.

I eat together with them every day and insist on being that light bulb.

"Uncle... why don't you ask my aunt to give me tutoring? I think the tutor's teachings are average."

Jun Lin glanced at him and said, "Isn't your little aunt going to take the college entrance examination if she doesn't review? Will she teach you and pay her tutoring fees from your pocket money?"

"What if you delay your aunt's study?"

Jun Wenbai curled his lips, "Brother-in-law! You are too partial to my aunt now! If my aunt can recommend you, why should you take the exam~"

"He can take the exam if he wants to. You don't care what he takes."

This eldest nephew had no fighting power in front of Jun Lin, and Shen Jingan was laughing on the side.

"It's not that I won't teach you, nephew. I'm an omega and you're an alpha. We shouldn't get too close. I still wholeheartedly like your brother-in-law. If I have that free time, I'd rather spend time with my boyfriend."

Jun Wenbai's face turned dark on the spot, "You two——"

"If you don't show affection, you will die, right?"

He couldn't suddenly bring up someone else to make up lessons for him for no reason. Jun Lin could tell at a glance that this kid was holding something back, so he asked Shen Jingan to pay more attention to it on weekdays.

Shen Jing'an didn't have as much insight as Jun Lin, so she didn't take it to heart at first. But two days later, Jun Wenbai approached him mysteriously and said, "Auntie, my tutor is really average..." I can't learn it."

"It's impossible. Your brother-in-law still loves you very much. He can't find a perfunctory tutor for you. You don't have to study hard yourself."

Jun Wenbai frowned and didn't know how to explain it. It took him a while to think of a reason, "The main reason is that I feel that I am the only one studying. I don't have the learning atmosphere..."

Shen Jing'an had an attitude of "I'll just watch you make it up", which made Jun Wenbai feel less confident to say the reason for his nonsense.

"Forget it, just pretend I didn't say it."

"Come back, what's wrong with you?"

Jun Wenbai hesitated for a long time before mentioning it to Shen Jing'an, "I think Qi Xiao's family seems to be short of money."

"You have taken the first place in the scholarship. His little money is not enough..."

After he said this, Shen Jing'an remembered that Qi Xiao seemed to be often called to the office for talks because he skipped classes. He had good academic performance, but he always had to skip classes to work part-time.

I heard that the family was indeed in trouble, and the dean wanted to help him before, but the alpha also had a strong self-esteem, and his father used the donations from junior high school to fill the hole, so he couldn't do anything about it.

If his dad knew about it, he would probably come to school to cause trouble.

When they first entered high school, this incident was widely spread among the freshmen in high school. Their classmates who had been promoted from junior high school all knew about the trouble in Qi Xiao's family.