Chapter 28

Jun Lin is a true god, if you don't provoke him and do your job honestly, he will definitely not care about you, but if you try to trick him——

My head will be smashed to pieces!

Those courtiers usually only think about fighting Su Wenyu alone, but they never expected to kill a big boss like Jun Lin halfway. He is the emperor, and his status is there. Unless you rebel directly, there is really no one to control him for a while. Gotta keep him.

Jun Lin knew very well that he had no one under his command. Even if he really asked someone to start a thorough investigation, the only one he could use was Su Wenyu.

The other junior ministers who are neutral or ambitious and want to stand out may not be able to really believe that his image and prestige in the hearts of the courtiers may not be as good as Su Wenyu's.

So today, the scene was so scary that he didn't have time to deal with the old ministers.

I named a few tough-minded adults, gave the orders, and put them aside for now.

Su Wenyu was also a smart man. He quickly understood Jun Lin's difficult situation and took the opportunity to fan the flames and open up a conversation for Jun Lin.

A lot of things were exposed one after another, which made it easier for Jun Lin to take action.

This kind of protagonist is very successful. Jun Lin was very pleased, "I don't have to worry about Su Qing's work. I will leave this matter to you. Make sure to find out."

Su Wenyu saluted him respectfully, "I will do my best to live up to His Majesty's trust."

Although there was some unpleasantness between him and the emperor before, he himself was still a person who cherished the old friendship and devoted himself to serving the country and the people. No matter how bad Jun Lin was, no matter how bastard he was, he was still the king he wanted to assist with all his heart. As a minister, There shouldn't be those complaints.

He had also heard about Jun Lin's big moves in the palace in the past two days. After going to court, he even stepped forward to stop him.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty! Can you take a moment to speak?"

Jun Lin waved his hand to exclude those around him, looked at Su Wenyu, and simply raised his chin, signaling for him to speak.

There were many people in the palace, and Su Wenyu was very cautious. They were childhood playmates, so their private conversations were not so formal. Jun Lin could hear the concern in his words, and he was not lying.

Although Su Wenyu was also very doubtful, she still had a blind trust in Jun Lin, the emperor, like a childhood filter. Like Shen Jing'an, she thought that Jun Lin was hiding to protect herself.

Because Jun Lin is not the protagonist of this small world, not many people dig into the changes that have happened to him.

Of course, there is also the reason for the system, which automatically helps Junlin make up for the incongruous difference in the past, so people in this small world cannot find that Junlin has changed.

Su Wenyu is very worried about Jun Lin's current safety. The harem is deep in water. To a certain extent, it is much more dangerous than the previous dynasty.

Jun Lin couldn't help but laugh when he saw that he was hesitant to speak, frowning and hesitating, "Let me tell you what you have to say, you and Hanri have been friends with me since childhood. I was confused before, which chilled the two of you. Already..."

He spoke first, and not only gave Xia Houshang his cousin's name, but Su Wenyu's knot in his heart was mostly untied. He lowered his head in fear, "I am incompetent. If I had known that Your Majesty was here, In such a dangerous situation, I will definitely not argue with His Majesty. In the final analysis, I failed to protect you."