Chapter 126

During this trip, the demon clan mobilized a lot of people, not only the demons from Chishan Realm, but also many demon clans from other places, who all came out to help for the great cause.

When Jun Lin led Shen Jing'an over, the Fox King had almost made arrangements.

The mountain god may not be that famous among the human race, but his status among the demon race is extraordinary. Even when the Dragon King comes, he must be treated with respect.

Those injured monsters didn't expect that the Mountain God would come to see them in person. They were all very excited at the moment, and they all showed expressions of admiration.

The aura of life around Junlin was sacred and strong, and the healing power surging in his spiritual power could be felt from a long distance away. As soon as everyone saw the mountain god, they couldn't help but kneel down in deep worship. This was the reverence for the god in their bones. And faith, very pious.

"Get up, everyone has worked hard."

Gently raising his hand, thousands of breezes suddenly rose from his sleeves, gently and powerfully supporting everyone.

He is really powerful, and he is inconspicuous, but standing there, you can feel that the space environment is different. He is always the center, and he is always the existence that others look up to.

That kind of aloofness, no matter how gentle and harmless it seems, you can never get close.

The sense of distance between the gods is really reflected in Jun Lin. You look at him with calm eyes, as calm as water, but it seems that across thousands of rivers and mountains, everyone is firmly fixed outside the boundary.

Except for Shen Jingan.

Except for the little rabbit following him.

The Fox King briefly said a few words to Jun Lin. He stood there and nodded lightly, then told Shen Jing'an to help.

"If you have any difficulties, think of a solution yourself. If you really can't solve it, come to me again."

Rabbit Wife nodded obediently, "Okay."

The Fox King laughed, "You are so trustworthy about your little rabbit. How old is he? You just let him solve the problem by himself? Isn't that too strict?"

Jun Lin glanced at him lightly and said, "I raise a person myself, and I know well that he has grown up and I have to let him exercise on his own."

"Okay, as long as you don't feel bad about your little rabbit's hard work."

"I have never seen such a beautiful little rabbit after its transformation. You are really good at raising it. If the people of the rabbit tribe knew that An An of your family had such an immortal appearance, I am afraid they would regret it to death... ..."

"I heard that he seemed to be quite unpopular in the clan before. Did he suffer a lot of bullying?"

Jun Lin pushed his face away with his hand, "Why are you so concerned about my An'an? Are you planning on him?"

The Fox King smiled coquettishly, "God, how dare I? Who doesn't know that An An's rabbit was raised by you? I'm just curious~"

"I have never seen you raise a little demon before. Everyone is guessing that you are lonely and looking for someone to keep you company. If you want to take a disciple, we also have one or two smart juniors in our fox clan. If it is convenient for you, sir, please give us some advice. chant."

Jun Lin said nothing, just looked at him and smiled lightly.

But the smile was not deep, and seemed to be more of a scrutiny. The Fox King immediately realized something was wrong and quickly made a joke, "You are joking, don't take it seriously."