Chapter 129

In fact, this mortal wedding is just like that. I can't say how beautiful it is, but it is definitely lively due to the large number of people. The guests are chatting and laughing, drinking and drinking, and there are many ordinary people who are also joining in the host's happiness, lining up and bustling. .

Shen Jing'an was surprised and asked Jun Lin what he was doing.

"In a famous family, the steps to get married are complicated, and for the sake of the family's reputation, we choose a happy day to do more good deeds."

"The saintly daughter of this family is happily getting married, and her husband's family is also a well-known figure. With such a good opportunity, she must be kind to everyone, so she helps the beggars and refugees, and the poor people can also get some food."

"Did Xiao An like their wedding scene?"

Tutu thought for a while, then shook her head, "I don't know why, but it always feels a little fake."

"Maybe everyone's faces are insincere. It seems that not many people wish the newlyweds from the bottom of their hearts. It seems that all the major families are competing for their own interests."

"I didn't even see a few friends of the groom and the bride come. They should have had many friends in the academy before... It seems that not many people from the demon clan came."

Jun Lin laughed and said, "Stupid Rabbit, this is the territory of the human race. Two powerful families are getting married. Why would they invite people from the demon race to help?"

"Besides, there are so many ordinary people in the city, and there are still many people on guard. Not everyone can accept the demon clan."

Shen Jing'an raised her eyes, "What about that? They want you to come so much?"

"Maybe it's because I think I'm famous. Humans like to show off, and these big and glamorous families care about face even more. They will do anything for the sake of family honor."

"I think this marriage is probably not the intention of the two couples. It is most likely a sacrifice made for their own families."

"Do you still want to see it?"

Shen Jing'an shook his head. There were no outsiders, so he let out the rabbit's ears and tail to get some air. The little rabbit had experienced too little in the world, and he didn't know much about the way these couples get along in the world. He thought Marriage is a ceremony that can only be held with the person you like.

But now it seems that is not the case.

Just like Leng Qiubai, she liked Jun Lin before, but she doesn't know what happened now, but she shouldn't fall in love with others that easily.

Besides, Shen Jing'an also knew a little about the situation in the academy, and the person who was most compatible with Leng Qiubai should be Qi Luo, but today, he was not even present.

"They used to be very good friends. Why were they not present at such a major life event as getting married?"

"There may be something very important that I can't get away from."

Leng Qiubai is getting married today. The city is decorated with lights and colorful decorations. The two big families have spent a lot of money. Several big restaurants have been booked out to celebrate. Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an casually found a high platform where they can see the distant scenery. some.

There are people coming and going, and the people under the skin are unpredictable. It seems that everyone has an impure purpose, and it is impossible to say whether they are happy or not.