Chapter 72

Liu Zhu probably noticed that he was a little uncomfortable, so he took Shen Jing'an's hand and said, "Don't think so much. An An is Haihe's legitimate young lady. No one can play in front of the king with more confidence than you."

"As long as you are willing to get close to him, the king will definitely be very happy."

Shen Jing'an took a few deep breaths, and naturally understood that he had to take the initiative, so she secretly went to the study to find Junlin that day.

During the recent season change, Jun Lin seemed very busy. He often didn't have time to come back to accompany Shen Jing'an during meals, and he came back very late during breaks. Every time he saw him, he was always discussing matters.

The river god is not only responsible for the aquatic tribes in the river, he also takes care of the people on both sides of the river, so he often incarnates to inspect the surrounding villages, give instructions to the farmers, and prepare for floods in advance.

Or teach them how to irrigate paddy fields and how to raise clams. This is the responsibility of a river god to make the lives of humans on both sides of the strait stable and benefit all living things.

Since Jun Lin has taken over Haihe, he naturally has to do his best. Although he came to the small world to find his memory and love his wife happily, he cannot forget his identity. He will do any good deeds that can help mortals. .

Anyone who encounters great evil will be severely punished.

It's just that I won't intervene too much to change its fate.

Shen Jing'an looked at him and the subordinates in the clan giving orders. She was so busy that she couldn't even drink water. She felt inexplicably distressed and didn't want to disturb him anymore.

He pushed open the door to reveal a small crack, then retracted his head.

Jun Lin noticed him and called him "An'an". Shen Jing'an leaned over the door frame and took a look. Jun Lin was waving him over with a smile.

"You're already here, why don't you come in? I won't eat you."

Shen Jing'an was a little shy, so she slowly moved two steps in, and then plunged into Jun Lin's arms, "Husband!"

Jun Lin hugged him and touched his head, "What's wrong? Why are you suddenly thinking about finding a husband? Aren't you learning from Leng Zhou and the others? Have you had a good meal today?"

Shen Jing'an nodded, glanced at the people around him out of the corner of his eye, still a little embarrassed to say it, and asked him in a low voice, "When will you finish your work?"

Because he had accompanied Wang on official business before, everyone in Haihe was very polite to him, with gentle smiles on their faces, "I'm afraid I miss you, little madam. You haven't had time to accompany me these days. He played."

Jun Lin smiled and touched Shen Jing'an's head, "Is that so? An An?"

"No, An An has grown up and is no longer clingy!"

He is still very childish in appearance, standing next to Jun Lin and very cute and petite. Now that he has grown a little taller, he no longer looks like a child, but his face is still very small.

Shen Jing'an didn't have this kind of appearance in his previous life. He had a beautiful face and an outstanding figure in his previous life. After all, he was a practicing immortal, so his status was naturally not comparable to that of ordinary people in the small world.

But Jun Lin has never compared him to others. He feels that there is a side to Shen Jing'an that he has never seen before, and he loves and cherishes her equally.