Chapter 92

Jun Lin frowned and took the time to send a message to Qingyu, "Aren't you about to leave?" Why are you stabbing me now? 】

Qingyu replied very openly, "The children of luck in this small world are not bad people. If I poke trouble, you two can help me, which can be considered as accumulating merit." 】

[I heard from other colleagues that you also need to earn points in the small world. My master and I can't recall much of it right now, so I'll help if I can. 】

Jun Lin was silent for a moment and said nothing.

It stands to reason that this kind of operation is illegal. If you have become a god, you should not have any selfish intentions. Qingyu obviously took the risk to help Shen Jing'an earn more merit. If the God of Creation knew that he had rashly tampered with it, The plot will definitely make you angry.

Li Cang and Yu Xinghe are not wrong. They are the children of luck in the small world. They must have accumulated a lot of good luck in their previous lives.

Having such a smooth and smooth life is a blessing cultivated in the past life. The supporting characters can cause changes, but they cannot exceed that limit.

Qingyu now seems to be making the decision without authorization, and she will probably be punished when she returns.

Jun Lin didn't know what to say to him, "This is not something that can only be done in a short time. You must not do this next time." 】

Qingyu simply didn't reply.

He didn't inherit anything else, but Shen Jing'an inherited 100% of his stubborn temper from his previous life.

In this regard, Qingyu and Shen Jing'an are exactly the same.

The system suddenly found out about such a big secret and did not dare to say anything, so it could only pretend to be blind.

To put it bluntly, it is Junlin's system. Of course, it still has to help its host. How can I complain now? I dare not mention it at all...

Qingyu doesn't have a master to advise her now. As Shen Jing'an's lover, Jun Lin inevitably has to say a few more words. However, that guy is just as difficult to deal with as in his previous life. He just kept silent and left you alone and ignored him. Jun Lin couldn't deal with it. temper.

The system gave him a few words of advice, "It's okay, the vicious male protagonist has done a lot of bad things in the plot. Master Qingyu has never done anything before. It's just in time for this wave. It shouldn't be a big deal, right..."

Without any confidence, what can Jun Lin say? Jun Lin could only get up and quickly clean up the mess.

Of course, he couldn't let Shen Jing'an know this, so he kept silent about everything about Qingyu. Fortunately, there was no logic in this small world, and no one found out that Qingyu was behind it.

Shen Jing is affectionate and cares about the friends she makes in her small world. When such a big thing happened to Yu Xinghe, the two of them rushed to comfort him overnight.

With a man as powerful as Buddha like Jun Lin, it would be possible to find a remedy.

However, relying on others for temporary rescue still has a certain impact on the protagonist.

Putting the relationship between Shen Jing'an and Yu Xinghe, good friends, here, netizens will know what's going on if they dig deeper.

There is an essential difference between relying on one's own efforts and then winning a beauty openly and beating everyone in the face, and fighting through the siege with the help of a good friend and husband.