Chapter 3

Jun Lin couldn't tell, he just instinctively wanted to take care of him.

Unlike the kind of God who simply sympathizes with all living beings, Jun Lin felt that he might still have some personal feelings.

"I have too many past events. Maybe I had a chance encounter with him a long time ago."

However, the system feels that it is not that simple. It is very important for a true god like Jun Lin to come down to earth and go through tribulations. Even if he is a stranger who has met once, his luck and fate will not be any worse in the future. At least he will have enough food and clothing. It will be a life of wealth and honor.

But once you are familiar with the plot, you will find that Shen Jing'an is a miserable cannon fodder. He has been unlucky since childhood. After entering the sect, he was bullied repeatedly. The people he liked did not love him. In the end, he was sacrificed despite giving everything. The quality is not even one point or two points different.

[If he is really someone you knew before, then he must have committed something big in his previous life. Otherwise, if he were to be reincarnated in a small world, he would still have such a miserable fate. It would not be that simple. 】

Jun Lin didn't quite understand the details of this part of the law enforcement. It was only after he was bound to the system that he learned more about it. Hearing what Cang said, he weighed it in his mind.

"But I don't think he is a heinous person."

Shen Jing'an's eyebrows and eyes were too clear. For someone with such clean and clear eyes, Jun Lin believed that he was not a bad person. He had seen a lot of disciples in this sect, and everyone had bad points in their personality that could not be ignored. Basically, everyone was unbearable to Jun Lin, except for Shen Jing'an. Apart from his weakness, Jun Lin couldn't think of anything else he disliked about him.

Moreover, Shen Jing'an's weakness is more like having no choice, unable to escape, unable to resist, but trying hard to maintain a fairly kind heart and unwilling to do bad things, which is why she is doing so poorly.

Jun Lin doesn't really agree with this kind of way of life where good people are criticized, but it is very powerful for a person to be willing to maintain such a good intention.

He meditated and rested for a while, but for some reason he was still thinking about Shen Jing'an. After much deliberation, he decided to get up and go take a look.

Unexpectedly, he met Lianyuan and Zhou Jieqi to embarrass Shen Jing'an as soon as he came over. They still wanted the South Fighting Soul Grass in his hand to extend Shen Xiujie's life.

Although the master also took some good elixirs from the treasure house, the effect seemed not very obvious. Shen Xiujie and Shen Jing'an both came from the same family, so they naturally believed that the things left by the Shen family were the most effective.

You may sound nice, but how can you act like asking someone to do something as a matter of course? Jun Lin really thinks these people are big-faced.

The system cooled down the adult's temperature inside his head, but he also felt that something was wrong. I don't know how the actors in this world act. Isn't there anyone who can advise the protagonists? At least you have to follow a logical process.

[Sir...why don't you come back later to avoid getting angry. 】

Jun Lin ignored it and strode towards Shen Jing'an. Without saying a word, he picked him up and threw him on the bed in the room.

"Didn't I tell you to take good care of your injured leg? Why are you running in the fields?"

The tone was cold, and there was no hint of care and love at all, but after Shen Jingan was stunned, she quickly turned red with emotion, "Senior, senior brother."