Chapter 134

They sniffed and smelled that there were other human beings outside, and each one became more excited and rushed out like crazy.

If Jun Lin hadn't been there, these monsters would have just come out. The thin barrier looked very dangerous. The group of humans and demons who had betrayed their own kind were so frightened that they fainted, but Jun Lin didn't care.

Those who killed many people in vain were thrown in.

Qi Luo and Leng Qiubai were also scared out of their wits at this moment, and their faces were extremely white.

The male protagonist also hoped that his master would come to rescue him, but after seeing that it was the true god's punishment, the swordsman greased the soles of his feet and ran very fast, not caring about the male protagonist's life or death at all.

Jun Lin laughed at that time, "How about it? If you don't treat others with sincerity, who will be willing to give everything for you at a critical moment?"

"Even your master has abandoned you, who can you expect?"

Qi Luo's face turned pale, and he stared at Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an unwillingly, "If you don't do it for yourself, God will kill you. I just want to become stronger and get better resources. What's wrong with me?"

"If I want to blame you, I blame you for only favoring that rabbit demon. If you are willing to be impartial and so generous to everyone, why are you afraid of people stealing your home?"

The protagonist is a character who has been proud all his life. He will definitely not feel that he has done anything wrong. They were born to be favored by the god of fate. Even if they suffer, it is all in the past tense. It has been smooth sailing all the way. I am afraid that the original intention is Almost forgotten.

Jun Lin looked at him, was silent for a long time, and then asked, "Do you still remember your late mother?"

"Does your mother know that the son she cares about the most and is proud of is like this now?"

When it comes to killing people and punishing the heart, Jun Lin is just a living king of hell. The demon god is originally indifferent to emotions, and he was polite to the human race before. He protected both races, but the human race did not appreciate his efforts at all, and thought he was just blind. Earth prefers demons. Isn't this heartbreaking?

Thousands of years of perseverance and dedication, is this what it looks like in the eyes of the humans he protects?

In fact, many true gods will encounter this situation. The true gods on the side of heaven are especially unjustly accused. When people's desires are not met, even gods will be blamed. Jun Lin used to be a demon god, and he relied on absorbing human beings. Evil thoughts become stronger.

So it is clear that when greed is not satisfied, those dark human natures grow wildly among the crowd.

In this life, because he had obtained the identity of the mountain god, he could experience their daily working conditions from Shen Jing'an's perspective.

In the previous life, Shen Jing'an, when facing all kinds of human races below, he was also so troubled and disappointed.

They clearly know how different these human beings are, but they still work hard to peacefully maintain the safety and stability of these human races.

Qi Luo didn't seem to understand why Jun Lin suddenly talked about his mother. After being stunned for a moment, he thought Jun Lin was humiliating him. In anger, he spoke even more eloquently, which made Shen Jing'an extremely angry. The little rabbit's hair was so full that it was about to rush down and bite someone.