Chapter 47

When Gao Xiayue saw Shen Jing'an and Jun Lin coming, she might have felt emboldened, so she wiped the water on her face and said "Bah--" directly to Ning Shuang, "I told some people the truth." I'm so anxious, you look like I can't afford it, it's reasonable for you to cry."

This sister has a high voice and a somewhat fierce appearance. When she is not smiling, the corners of her lips are downwards. She does look like a villain. If Shen Jing'an and Jun Lin didn't know her personality, they would probably just take it as vicious. Female.

The girl in the white skirt next to her pulled her wrist and said, "Okay, stop saying a few words. Don't you know the background of Huo Xiangchen's family? We can't afford to offend him."

Shen Jing'an also recognized her. Her name was Qin Xian. She wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and had a cool temperament. She looked like a smart and calm little girl. She and Gao Xiayue were good best friends. At this time, most people They are particularly good at siding with Huo Xiangchen and Ning Shuang. They are neither attracted by their looks nor flattered by the generosity of the protagonist group.

It was also because Ning Shuang was talking nonsense tonight, it was too much and was unbearable, so she couldn't help but laugh at him.

Unexpectedly, Huo Xiangchen didn't show any grace at all. In order to protect Ning Shuang, he just came over and splashed water on her face.

The plot is originally meant to serve the protagonist. Whatever Huo Xiangchen does, fans and licking dogs will praise him. When Ning Shuang cries, it becomes even more exciting. Everyone rushes to comfort him.

It was really a fragile glass doll, and it couldn't even hear a harsh word.

But can Junlin get used to your problem?

"Did he splash you?"

Gao Xiayue was stunned for a moment, and finally nodded.

Jun Lin didn't say much, and politely asked the person next to him for a bottle of water. He even touched his pocket thoughtfully, found two one-yuan coins, and put them gently into the other person's hands.

He transferred the money without adding contact information, so he gave me the change.

Everyone thought he was going to throw it back, but they didn't expect that Jun Lin didn't even unscrew the bottle cap. He stood directly in front of Huo Xiangchen and crushed the bottle with his bare hands. The water inside exploded out. The scene was not to mention exciting and scary. Ning Shuang was there. Huo Xiangchen was stunned.

There was no expression on Jun Lin's face, but his eyes were indescribably condescending, "I think you two are roommates or classmates, so I'll save some face for you."

"Next time, if you continue to talk nonsense and bully girls with such a lack of grace, I will make you two miserable and walk around in circles."

"Huo Xiangchen, if you really think you are powerful, go back and ask your parents and uncles carefully to see what your Huo family is like in the eyes of my Jun family."

The microphones during their singing performance were not turned off, so what Jun Lin said in a cold voice was heard clearly by everyone around him.

Huo Xiangchen had been holding back his anger, but after hearing Jun Lin's last sentence, he felt a little hesitant. His family was quite powerful in the capital, and it was clear that there had never been anyone as talented as Jun Lin in the circle. Yes, why do you feel like the Huo family is not worthy enough to carry shoes to the Jun family now?

The classmates were also dumbfounded. How could they possibly think that such an exaggerated campus drama actually existed in the world they lived in...