Chapter 88

Jun Lin's heart was full of calmness, so he couldn't sleep well at night. Although he was a true god and his physical strength was much better than that of ordinary people, not sleeping for several days must still have some impact.

When He Chu saw him rubbing his brows in the office, he considerately poured a cup of strong tea, "What's wrong? Madam is not at home, and your insomnia problem has occurred again."

Jun Lin simply nodded, and he was right anyway.

He really couldn't sleep well without Rabbit.

The boss' stomachache and insomnia can be said to be a common problem. Except for the buff given by the plot loading, it can also be regarded as an occupational disease. After all, what social animal doesn't have some problems?

Seeing that he was not in good spirits, He Chu said that he would go for a massage to relax, at least he would not be so tired physically, or he could make an appointment for a more relaxing activity, such as playing golf or swimming.

Jun Lin waved his hand and dismissed it all, "No need, I'll just go back and adjust it."

He Chu sighed, "It will take at least two or three months for Xiao Shen to join the team. You can't keep going like this, right? Otherwise, I will help you adjust your schedule and you can go visit a class?"

"I guess your little one misses you a lot too. Can you take the time to visit?"

"Will it disturb his work?"

He Chu chuckled softly, "With how sticky you two are, I'm afraid the boss lady would like you to fly over directly. I found that the one in your family is very love-minded, and there is no one else or anything in her eyes except you." "

"We've been separated for several days. Have you called him?"

Jun Lin nodded, "I called, but his assistant always answered. My Xiao An seemed to be very busy. When he called me back at night, he fell asleep while talking."

Shen Jing'an actually came from a major, but in the past, there was a difference between playing a small role and actually getting lines and roles. When he first faced the camera, he was still a little nervous.

However, the little baby's face is indeed superior. Even if it is a little lacking emotionally, it is not insurmountable in general.

Compared with some domestic entertainment actors whose facial features are flying around, Shen Jing'an's performance is considered very good.

The rogue rabbit himself was motivated and knew that when he went out to work, he could not embarrass his man, so he was quite open-minded and eager to learn. He made up for all the knowledge he had lost after graduation.

He is also willing to work hard and think hard, and he is very active in memorizing lines and other things, which makes his agent worry-free and he is impressed by him.

I originally thought that taking care of the boss lady was just for fun, for a big CEO like Jun Lin, to coax his little lover, but as time went on, he really started to get interested in her involuntarily.

Although Shen Jing'an is a little arrogant child, he is not afraid of anything because of the people behind him and his mouth.

He dares to say anything and offend anyone.

But if you really want to say that he has developed a domineering air in this glitz, that is absolutely not the case. After being in the circle for so long, he is polite to everyone. If you give him three points of courtesy, he will definitely give you nine points in return. .

Even if someone deliberately made things difficult for him, and Shen Jing'an could solve it himself, he would never complain to Jun Lin. Overall, it was quite a pleasure to lead him.