Chapter 153

Shen Jing'an was cheerful. She walked towards Jun Lin with a smile and whispered to him in a low voice, "Your status as a big shot scared my parents. It's over. I won't let you in again."

Jun Lin smiled and rubbed his head, "Then it's okay if An An prefers me?"

He had a serious discussion with Shen's parents about Shen Jing'an's physical problems. "If you can match me in the database, An An's differentiation rate shouldn't be so low. I want to take him for an in-depth physical examination tomorrow and ask an expert to take a look." What's the problem with An An not being able to smell pheromones?"

After all, health is a big deal. The college entrance examination will be held next year. If you are not in good health, you will not be able to take the exam. The couple is also worried. Once they heard that Jun Lin was interested, they immediately felt a little fond of him.

He is the leader of the Jun family. Although he has just returned to China, it can still be seen from his dress and speech that he has a good upbringing.

He is very humble and polite, and the top alpha from a big family is really different from ordinary people.

The visit was unexpected, and he knew that the two of them were probably unprepared, so Jun Lin didn't stay long. After talking about important topics, he was ready to leave.

Shen Jing'an couldn't bear to part with him, but she couldn't openly stick to her husband right now, and was so slow to send him downstairs.

Jun Lin smiled and patted his head, "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning and talk to your parents when you go back. You're still in school, so I can't do too much. I won't be clingy until you're an adult."

Rabbit Wife acted coquettishly, "But I really want to stick to you now~"

"I also want to take you with me, but you are underage now. If I cross the line, you will be arrested."

"Be obedient and go to school well. If I work hard for a day, I will make money for you to spend, so that you can be a happy idle fish."

Shen Jing'an stood on the steps and couldn't help but hug him, "There's still more than a year left. Even though I'm an adult, my parents won't agree to anything like marriage until I graduate."

Jun Lin patted his back and coaxed in a good-tempered way, "Your parents are very nice people. They love you very much. They are also responsible for you. There are too many bad people out there. An excellent omega like An An will definitely be criticized by many people." I like it, I can wait, my baby will always be mine anyway."

"Okay, go up, lest your parents are unhappy."

"After the physical examination tomorrow, you have to go back to school. If you have any difficulties at school, call me anytime. You can also ask Jun Wenbai. You are his aunt now, so be tough."

Shen Jingan laughed, "Okay!"

They live in an old-fashioned residential building, and the walls are not very soundproof. You can hear whatever you say in the corridor.

The Shen parents had different expressions, but they didn't expect their son to like her quite a lot.

Father Shen sighed, "An An didn't have any signs before, so why did she suddenly fall in love with the alpha?"

Mother Shen was open-minded and very happy, "You don't even look at the status of that alpha. You see that he is a well-educated and well-educated son of a wealthy family. With his conditions, what kind of good omega does he have? He will match An An of our family. , people will guard it wholeheartedly."