Chapter 48

Finally, I saw the silhouette of the person. Seeing them walking past slowly like no one was doing anything wrong, the fire in my heart was suddenly ignited.

The instructor did not dare to curse anyone under his nose, but there were bold boys and girls who could not hold back the curse words in their hearts and whispered out.

Everyone's physical fitness is different. How late is this? Even if they run a few laps, they will die. If they are asked to run more than 30 laps, why don't they just die on the track?

Huo Xiangchen and Ning Shuang probably thought they were in the same dormitory, so they were not afraid at all. But when they arrived, they realized that the whole class was being punished together, and the expressions on their faces suddenly became wonderful.

The military training period is all about discipline. How many days have passed since the military training, and if he is given such a special treatment, can the instructor not be angry? They are all soldiers drawn from the regular army. Are they here to joke around with you?

Punishment is what it says, and it's not ambiguous at all. If you don't take the exam, you won't get the credit. You will have to go through military training again next year. You will have to ask for leave to be with the juniors and girls you don't know. You also have to sign in and have full attendance in your classes. You can't help but Are you on board?

The classmates in the class were really angry at them now. During military training, the company is the whole and cannot be special. This is the meaning of military training. What else can we call military training if it is so free and loose?

Q University also attaches great importance to this aspect. Generally, 3-4 credits from a school are enough. However, Q University has six credits, which are still required.

Without these six credits, it is very likely that it will affect the issuance of your degree certificate later.

The classmates in the class were almost furious. Gao Xiayue scolded her at that time, "Idiot, it's because of you again."

Ning Shuang's face turned pale. Just as he was about to refute, he saw many classmates in the class looking at him with resentment.

He and Huo Xiangchen had invited guests to dinner before, and many people came to take advantage of them. But now no one stood up to help them, and their mood suddenly became even worse. "We didn't mean it. We got up very early in the morning and rushed to school."

"You can't stay in the dormitory, but you two are special. It shows off how rich your family is. You have to stay in a hotel. You have violated the school rules by leaving school without permission at night. I don't know what else to explain."

Huo Xiangchen also had a bad temper, "Gao Xiayue, you're done, aren't you? Don't think that I don't dare to hit you because you're a girl."

Gao Xiayue was really a hot-tempered little pepper, and she stood up directly from the team, "You fight, if you have the ability, give it a try!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the instructor scolded, "Why are you making such a fuss? Your class is still in high spirits, isn't it?! Is there any organization? Is there any discipline?"

Qin Xian quickly pulled her back, but since someone started, the others grumbled and refused to show weakness. They also complained a few words casually, which fell into their ears.

Ning Shuang felt unhappy, "Why did you run so fast when you were short-tempered by others? You like to take advantage of others so much, you are so shameless."

He originally wanted to say it again, but he still held back the words. The school had just started, and it was very different from what he expected. We will be in the same class for four years. What will happen in the future? manage?