Chapter 158

"You don't know how hard an alpha can bully someone in bed. When he wants to completely mark you, he'd better not be so quick."

"My brother-in-law is so powerful, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it."

Shen Jing'an said "Pfft--" and said happily, "It's okay, I don't mind. I'm in love. I won't eat that kind of food when zombies come."

Jun Wenbai:...

Good guy, you are so out of your element.

Shen Jing'an patted his shoulder and said, "Nephew, thank you for your concern, but your brother-in-law and I are a perfect match, and you won't understand."

"When you meet a lover who can stay with you for the rest of your life, you will understand how much we care about each other."

He carries his memories with him in this life, not to mention being with Jun Lin like a fish in water. Taking advantage of his young age, he flirts with Jun Lin every day, sometimes teasing people too hard, making Jun Lin angry and loving, but his wife It's his own pet, he likes everything.

There were a lot of things happening that night at the banquet, and Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an didn't pay attention to what Jun Wenbai was doing there.

Anyway, in the end, it seemed that the eldest young master's mood had improved again, so they didn't care.

Just think that the young man is having fun and has forgotten all his worries.

Shen Jing'an only found out after going back to class that Qi Xiao actually came that night. He mingled with the staff who helped arrange the venue. He worked hard for a long time. Qi Xiao was almost the only one to decorate the back garden, just for Jun. Wenbai was surprised.

After all the classmates had left, he came out to meet the eldest young master. Because he was wearing waiter's clothes, Jun Lin and Shen Jing'an might not have noticed.

No one knows what they did, but they reconciled after returning to school.

We still go to and from school with our arms around each other every day. We have a good relationship with each other and only need to wear a pair of trousers. Shen Jing'an has a problem with her intuition, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Jun Linlin, your eldest nephew has little Jiujiu behind our back~"

Jun Lin smiled, "Isn't it normal for a child of his age to have a little secret of his own?"

He wears glasses when he works, and he looks very polite and scum while sitting at his desk with an indifferent expression. Shen Jing'an likes to watch him work the most. He is super handsome and has super charming personality.

Sometimes when I get addicted to watching it, I run over and sit on someone's lap, push up his glasses and give him a kiss.

Jun Lin smiled and said, "Little yellow rabbit is dishonest again?"

Shen Jingan sniffed the pleasant cold fragrance on his body, "Your pheromones smell great, but it's a pity that you never let me smell them. You miser, why are you so guarded against me?"

Jun Lin pinched his face and said, "You yellow rabbit, you think about Tie Tie all day long. My pheromones are so strong. I seduced you twice and you immediately went into heat. How will I explain to your parents later?"

"The omega glands are very fragile. It will be very painful if I bite you before they are fully grown."

"You can't bear it, won't you still feel sorry for me in the end?"

Shen Jing'an had a 'you're right' expression on her face, and the old man sighed, "Yes, yes, yes, my little gangster, I just have no future, I'm greedy for your body, okay?"