Chapter 2

Jun Lin has been a god for a long time and has a high status in the world. Friends around him often comment that he has a sense of beauty that does not care about the life and death of others.

In response to this, the Demon Lord accepted everything. After coming to the other world, he became more free to do whatever he wanted. He was happy to see the confused and confused eyes of the brothers in front of him.

Lianyuan was really a little anxious by his attitude. He knew very well how successful Shen Xiujie would be in the future. He was a true pride of heaven and a loving figure. He was reborn just to be with him again. leading edge.

If Jun Lin doesn't save him, what will happen if something goes wrong?

He was at a loss for a while, and his eyes for help fell on Shen Jing'an, who had no sense of presence at the side. "Senior brother, you are also from the Shen family. Don't you just watch death and refuse to save me? You and senior brother are childhood sweethearts. Please save me." Save him?"

"God is kind to us. Now that Master has brought everyone back, we can't remain indifferent, right?"

Some people started, and the rest couldn't help but agree. The girls, the senior sisters and junior sisters, were soft-hearted. After hearing what happened to Shen Xiujie, and looking at such a handsome young man, their three senses had already followed his facial features.

Jun Lin's aura was so strong and his strength was so advanced that several fellow apprentices didn't dare to say anything after looking at him. At this moment, they could only use various methods to encourage Shen Jing'an to speak.

After all, he and Jun Lin had grown up together, so the eldest brother should be able to give him some thin noodles.

Everyone thought so, no matter how much pressure Shen Jing'an had to bear alone, seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, the junior sister became even more angry, "Second senior brother, what do you mean? Don't you want to save your young master of the Shen family?" "

The noise in the hall continued, and the expression on Jun Lin's face became colder and colder. The system knew this man's temper, and quickly told a few jokes to lighten the atmosphere, [Sir, don't be like them, they are in different worlds. The settings are different, so don't take it seriously. 】

Jun Lin wouldn't really rush into the situation right away. At most, he would be a little impatient. "If I don't follow the plot and save him, will the protagonist die?"

The system considered it for a moment, [It's not that useless. After all, the protagonists in the world have very powerful auras. If they can't survive, their survivability is too poor, which is embarrassing. 】

The small world has its own complete system. Even if Jun Lin doesn't bring out the spiritual grass to save his life, someone will give it to the protagonist, just like Shen Jing'an now——

He was the poorest among the masters. He received very few rewards on weekdays, and his master didn't take much care of him. The Southern Fighting Soul Grass was left to him by his grandfather. It was very precious. He had been following Shen Jing'an for many years but he couldn't bear to use it. , now that the teacher is talking so much, he has given away his treasure.

It's not easy for Master to put pressure on Jun Lin, but it's okay to put his ideas on Shen Jing'an's head.

"Good boy, I know that I have suffered a lot for you, and I will make it up to you in the future. I will find a suitable elixir, and I will cleanse your marrow meridians immediately and help you form elixirs."

Shen Jing'an's face was pale, and his smile was uglier than crying. He really didn't want to speak. He watched the spiritual grass in the storage bag fly out and was about to reach the master's hands. It was cut off by a new force. down.