Chapter 141

"You don't want to take a good rest, but you just want to run out. When the mission starts, you will be bored to death."

Shen Jing'an kept nagging him, but she still wanted to go out.

Jun Lin could tell what Wife Rabbit was thinking just by looking at his expression. Although she was a little helpless, she mostly followed his wishes.

"I can apply for a temporary residence permit for you, but you can't run around. You have to report to me wherever you go. You have to agree to my conditions and I will tolerate you."

He seemed to know everything about whether he should report it to Junlin or not. Shen Jing'an felt that this rule was nothing, so she complied obediently.

He was originally from the Federation and was Wen Xia's junior adjutant. His status was very special.

Even if he is not known by many people, he is still a familiar face in the military headquarters. After all, the Empire and the Federation have been at odds with each other for a long time. The two parties have been fighting each other. Although the Federation is not as powerful as the Empire, they like to express public opinion to win over the people.

Sometimes it's troublesome to create chaos in the empire.

But this time Jun Lin did not come forward to rescue the hostages, and the Federation also shed a lot of blood in order to look good.

Politicians on both sides argued angrily for a long time.

The idiot male lead told the higher-ups in the federation directly, causing them to directly ask Jun Lin to hold him accountable, catching and biting whom like a mad dog.

As soon as Shen Jing'an followed Jun Lin into the military headquarters, she felt countless pairs of eyes gathering on her body, making him feel uncomfortable.

Xiu Shi was waiting at the gate early in the morning. When he saw Jun Lin coming, he quickly whispered the inside information to his ears and said, "The Federation is in charge of your recruitment."

Jun Lin sneered, making everyone look down on him.

"Am I afraid of those bald old monsters from the Federation?"

"You are brave enough to settle accounts with me."

Xiu shrugged his shoulders, "That's not nice to say, so we brothers won't go in to join in the fun. You can go to the conference room by yourself, and we will help you keep an eye on little An'an."

Jun Lin nodded, "Yes, you should take good care of him."

Shen Jing'an was like a lamb waiting to be slaughtered. She was happy before she came, but she didn't feel so happy after she came.

He gently pulled Xiu's sleeve, "Is it someone from the Federation?"

The beautiful woman nodded and smiled, "Don't be too sentimental. They are not really here to save you at all. They are looking for a reason to put pressure on the boss and want the last batch of arms."

"You might as well just stay with the general. At least our boss is a nice guy. He really cherishes his talents."

"If you stay, your quality of life will be improved and you will get better development."

Xiu was telling the truth, and Shen Jing'an knew it in her heart. They hadn't seen each other for a while, and many people in the legion were quite friendly. Knowing that he had been living in Junlin's house, they even came over to tease him a little.

Not everyone in the empire is as easy to talk to as the subordinates around Jun Lin. There are still many people who can't stand it and don't like people from the federation.