Chapter 160

There are actually many interesting places in the small world, and there are many new inventions of mankind. Tiandao loves all living things, and he likes to experience life with his children.

Shen Jing'an said it was delicious, and he wanted to try it. It was a great time for one kid and one kid to enjoy it.

They stayed there for two months before going back and spending the New Year with Shen Jing'an and Jun Lin.

When leaving, Mrs. Rabbit couldn't bear to leave. She looked at Tiandao with red eyes, held the dumpling's little hands and said goodbye to the two adults.

The boyish boy looked likeable, Tiandao smiled and rubbed his head, "Good boy~ We will see each other in the real world for a long time from now on. I'm afraid that after a long time, you will still feel that you are with us." It's so annoying to be together."

Shen Jingan hugged him, "No way~"

"Then let's meet in the upper realm, Jun Lin, take good care of An An."

"Don't worry, God, I will definitely take good care of him."

Tiandao and the others had nothing major to do and had quite a leisurely day. When they left, they got a few bottles of isolation inhibitors and sprayed them for fun. "Yan, do you think it's too late for me to install a gland for you now?"

"Wait for me to pick a flavor you like and put it on for you."

The Demon Lord was speechless looking at his old enemy who looked like he didn't care whether he lived or died, "You've been treating me like your toy for a day, right? Is it detachable?"

Tiandao couldn't stop laughing, "I heard that it's great for alphas to mark alphas, and the fights on the bed were particularly intense."

The Demon Lord nodded, "I understand, you want to fight with me in bed, okay, go back and don't run away."

As soon as they left, Shen Jing'an still had weird thoughts. After the New Year, the senior year of high school would start early. She thought that Shen Jing'an's estrus period would come, but she didn't expect that Jun Lin's susceptible period would arrive first.

He has always had good self-control. When he came here before, he passed away quickly after smelling Shen Jing'an's pheromones and being soothed.

I don't know what happened this time, it was particularly serious. When Jun Wenbai hurriedly picked up Shen Jing'an, Jun Lin had already locked himself in the room. The pheromones around him were so oppressive that no one dared to come close. .

Everyone in the villa evacuated, and it felt like they wouldn't be able to leave for a second.

Jun Wenbai had never seen Jun Lin in such pain and suffering, and he was so frightened that he couldn't help but said, "Auntie, please pay attention to your safety. My uncle's susceptible period is particularly strong this time."

"They are a fierce bunch, you have to be careful not to be bullied by them."

Shen Jing'an patted him and said, "It's okay. At worst, let him mark him. He won't hurt me..."

Jun Wenbai clapped his legs anxiously, "Don't be in love at this time. The alpha susceptible period is very scary! I'm not kidding you!"

Shen Jing'an waved her hands and didn't have time to listen to what he said. She entered the room and quickly closed the door, "Don't worry, I can bear whatever your uncle does."

Jun Lin probably knew that Shen Jing'an would come, so he didn't lock the bedroom door.

The alpha felt it as soon as he came in.