Chapter 164

It was a beautiful thought. How could Jun Lin not know what these people were thinking? He had never even looked at those old guys.

"You don't even know what you did wrong. It seems that you have done so many things to bully others that you don't even have a clue."

"Your son won't suffer a loss if he drinks some wine. After all, I haven't even begun to settle the matter of being the one to blame for someone else."

Those rich young men have always been aloof and have never suffered such a disadvantage. Only after they were forced to vomit, they finally remembered it.

Looking at Jun Lin's sharp eyebrows, the fear in my heart suddenly amplified a lot, "You, you are Jun Wenbai's uncle, you are his uncle, right?"

"Dad, save me! He is Jun Wenbai's uncle, please save us!..."

As soon as he shouted, those few people also figured out that when Qi Xiaola sponsored, they also encountered difficulties in the companies of these wealthy businessmen. Most of the bosses looked at these two young boys and didn't take them to heart at all. Although it was good, I thought about it and took it into my hands, but seeing that the two boys were unwilling to sell it, I didn't take it seriously for a while.

Unexpectedly, his precious son was also betrothed by those two boys. Jun Wenbai had always kept a low profile outside and had rarely exposed his identity as the eldest young master of the Jun family. Those young masters accidentally learned that he was The eldest young master still didn't believe it, so he mocked him.

It turned out that his brother-in-law was really Jun Lin. This man was not only well-known in the business circle, but also at home and abroad, and he was also a top alpha.

In this situation, why not be tough if you don't quickly ask for mercy?

Those few people were frightened. They usually dared to cause any trouble, but they didn't meet anyone powerful.

Now Jun Lin, sitting there, anyone with a discerning eye can see that he is a ruthless character. The boss is so full of aura that his own father has to kneel down and beg for mercy. How long can he survive as a son?

The wealthy businessmen were shocked when they heard this, "What did you do to Mr. Jun?"

"Who the hell knew that Jun Wenbai was really the eldest son of the Jun family? He had never admitted it in school before. He kept a very low profile. Qi Xiao is still receiving a scholarship, how did we know?"

This group of people can really piss me off to death. Jun Lin didn't bother to listen and continued to wave. The people under his command didn't give the second-generation ancestors a chance to speak. They pressed back and started pouring water again.

Alphas are a more stubborn and irritated group of people. There are a few brats among them who still want to resist. They feel that they are not very differentiated and want to explode the pheromones and try their best. As a result, they are laughed at by the big man in black around them before they even make a move. He pressed it back again.

The average alphas under Jun Lin are A-level, and these young masters are really not enough.

Shen Jing'an followed him. He had never seen many bloody scenes in his life, so he was not very afraid. But when he suddenly thought of the child Qi Xiao, what happened to his mother before should also be a thorn in his heart.

He must have hated this kind of coercion the most. When he was forced to drink and rescue Jun Wenbai, he didn't know how much he hated it.

Jun Lin had probably seen the dark seeds buried in Qi Xiao's heart a long time ago, so he took the trouble to make a special trip to the south this time, not only to establish his authority, but also to quietly erase some of the dark seeds in Qi Xiao's heart. Hate.