Chapter 80

He Chu has been with Jun Lin for many years as the president's special assistant. He is a very important right-hand man, so the relationship is not as unfamiliar as ordinary superiors and subordinates. He has always been very good to his own people, so He Chu will not show off at all when he boldly indulges.

System really likes this world, because the plot is full of handsome men and beautiful women, which is very eye-catching.

In the entertainment industry, there are a lot of good-looking people. It should be said that it is indeed a paradise for beauties.

Sun Yinghou held her husband's arm and smiled brightly and enthusiastically. Their faces were full of ardent expectations, and the words they spoke during the scene were also very nice.

Jun Lin nodded politely and thanked him. He gently held Sun Yinghou's fingertips and stopped talking. His image in the circle is mysterious and bossy. This is already a lot of face for a movie king with Li Cang's family background. You have to politely invite people to go inside, so no one else dares to come up and bump into this gentleman.

The status he holds in the small world is not something that can be passed off simply by being a little famous.

He was an exaggerated hegemon who controlled the lifeblood of the global economy in the plot. Jianguo had his family status, and all the big directors in the industry had to say hello before they could come over and speak politely.

As for the bosses or investors of other small companies, they couldn't even come to him, let alone pass the message to him.

Although Junlin has never suffered any injustice in several small worlds and continues to show off, it is the first time that he has such a big show and is so drunk at the beginning of this life.

Gouzi stretched happily, [It's so cool, so cool. It's rare for a Raider to get such a cool character, so it's better to follow the adults and have fun. 】

While it was happy, it did not forget to search for Shen Jing'an's location. After sniffing the smell of the cocktail party, it always felt like Shen Jing'an was here too.

"Are you sure? It doesn't look like a small actor like him can come here."

[That's not certain. He was short of money, so he might be a temporary assistant or something, so he was brought in. 】

[The plot does not explain how the madam and the protagonist know each other. It is very likely that they met at this banquet. I have a hunch that I will see the madam soon. Hehehe. 】

The big dog was wagging its tail crazily with a silly look on its face, and Jun Lin didn't bother to break its beautiful fantasy.

If Shen Jing'an was really here, that would actually be good. He would be able to grasp his wife's movements earlier.

I just don't know what my dear wife's personality is like in this life. Is he more outgoing or introverted?

When thinking of Shen Jing'an, she couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips. She really missed him so much that she couldn't bear the separation. If Rabbit Wife really appeared here, how would he attract her to her?

The system listened to his garbled words and thought, "Isn't it just as urgent?"

If you continue to fantasize, I'm afraid the car will start flying, and my wife will be scared to death by this big pervert like you!

He wanted to keep it quiet, and Jun Lin did not interfere in the social gatherings where He Chu and Li Cang came forward, so he found a relatively secluded corner to sit down not long after entering the venue.