Chapter 118

Jun Lin was suddenly startled and ran after him. The little rabbit ran very fast and went into the rabbit hole in the grass. Jun Lin could only block it when it came.

"Is that An An just now?"

The rabbit ran so fast that Tuanzi and Cang didn't see it clearly, but it felt like it should be correct.

Jun Lin didn't want to miss this opportunity, so he pulled the hairball over with his hand, "Go, get in and take a look."

The dumpling has grown up recently. Shen Jing'an fed her well in her previous life, but now she is a fat and white dumpling. The rabbit hole is a bit small. The fat ball got stuck at the entrance of the hole for a long time and she couldn't squeeze in. Shen Jing'an ran away from another rabbit hole. .

Cang Yi saw that this was not possible. They were looking for rabbits all over the world. When did they become the boss? One day they couldn't even see the shadow of the madam. How could they catch him?

Rabbit is very wary. Like what happened to Shen Jing'an, he must have been bullied before, so he is very timid.

If there is any disturbance, he will hide to protect himself. It must have been the scent of vanilla on Jun Lin's body that attracted him just now. Small animals are very sensitive to humans. He must know that Jun Lin is a mountain god and will not harm the creatures in this mountain at will. Only then did he have the courage to take the spiritual grass from his side.

He was so young now, and his movements were so light, it made sense that Jun Lin didn't notice him for a while.

After that day, Junlin didn't see the little brown rabbit again for three or four days, which made him extremely anxious. He wondered how his precious wife was doing now. Is the rabbit hole damp or not? Have you eaten enough, and have you been bullied by other rabbits?

Rabbits in the mountains and forests usually live alone or in groups, but a rabbit like Shen Jing'an should live as a little rabbit.

The two systems gave him ideas, [Otherwise, we will prepare some good forage to seduce the wife. He should not have enough to eat on weekdays. The main hunting grounds will be marked by animals, and his living environment is very small. 】

[You feed those herbivores first, and then secretly set aside a portion. Madam will definitely come and get it secretly. 】

Chishan has sufficient spiritual energy, so many animals and plants have successfully cultivated it. Although they have low moral standards, as long as they do not go out in Chishan and are protected by the mountain god Junlin, they are still very free.

But if you can practice, there is a competitive environment, so there is still bullying.

Jun Lin couldn't catch Shen Jing'an now, so he could only wait patiently and wait for the rabbit. Every day, he prepared the rabbit's favorite fodder and placed it at the door of his residence, waiting for Shen Jing'an to take the bait.

He prepares so much that even if he distributes it to other small animals, there is always some leftover.

She was still afraid that no one would tell Shen Jingan about that silly rabbit. She recently told the birds that came to eat the grains to bring the news out.

The mountain god is the person with the highest status here, and all creatures will be close to him. If he gives an order, the birds will definitely do it.

After squatting like this for half a month, Shen Jing'an's timid brown rabbit finally showed up.

He seemed to be injured and took a long detour to get in from the back of Junlin's residence.