Chapter 7

After asking a few words, although he was cold and indifferent, his concern was quite obvious.

Shen Jing'an was stunned and quickly shook her head, "No, no..."

"They don't dare."

He said the second half of the sentence softly and lowered his head suddenly, still ashamed of his random thoughts just now.

Jun Lin glanced at him suspiciously, leaned a little closer, and asked with concern, "Really? You have a soft temper. If you are bullied, you don't have to endure it. In the worst case, you can just come back and complain to me."

Shen Jing'an made him feel more and more embarrassed, "I'm such an old man, and I still complain like a child. It's too childish. And I don't actually care what they say. It doesn't matter to me, senior brother. Aren't you busy today?"

Jun Lin already has this level of strength, so what else is there to do? All he has to do is look for his memory. However, there is nothing to be anxious about, and he has to try his luck.

After rescuing Shen Jing'an, he stayed at Taixu Gate to wait for him to recover from his injuries, and never went out again. It was also because he kept escorting her, so no one came to disturb them later, which allowed Shen Jing'an to live a peaceful life.

There were only two of them living in the courtyard, Jun Lin in the main hall and Shen Jing'an in the side hall. The place was more than big enough, with inner and outer courtyards, ponds and rockeries, the environment was so beautiful that it was beyond words.

Jun Lin is not a master who suffers hardships, and he has been a leader for many years, so he is naturally used to enjoying it. This place he lived in was added by himself later. At first, he was criticized by everyone in the sect for being too eye-catching. After talking for a while, he then said that good things should be handed over to the sect, etc., but was beaten mercilessly by Jun Lin, and then he became honest.

When he doesn't live here, he takes care of everything quietly and carefully, cleans himself, cooks, and practices every day. In fact, he feels quite satisfied.

But this time Jun Lin seemed to have stayed with him for a long time. Shen Jing'an was happy and looking forward to it, but at the same time he was a little worried. After all, the senior brother was already out of reach. How could he really catch him? Where does such a dazzling person live?

Jun Lin didn't notice his sensitive little thoughts. Seeing that Shen Jing'an always avoided his eyes, he thought that the silly rabbit was a little afraid of him, so he didn't take the initiative to approach him on weekdays.

Seeing that he rarely took the initiative to talk to me, I didn't want to be too cold and replied warmly, "I'm not busy. I don't have anything important to do. If you get tired of staying in the sect, how about I take you down the mountain and have a look?"

Shen Jing'an's eyes suddenly lit up, "Really?"

Jun Lin raised his eyebrows. He was just going down the mountain to have fun. Are you so happy?

Those who are cultivating immortals have vague memories of the usual seasonal festivals. After all, the monks here have long lifespans, and ten or twenty years can pass just by retreating. Therefore, Jun Lin did not even realize that today was in the mortal world. Mooncake Festival.

It was only after going down the mountain that I saw the lively organized activities in the market decorated with lights and colorful decorations, and then I realized. No wonder Shen Jing'an was so happy.

The original owner and Shen Jing'an were childhood sweethearts. They grew up together and were neighbors in the same village. However, Junlin's family was much wealthier than Shen Jing'an's family, and the treatment they received since childhood was the same in heaven and earth. They were completely incomparable. of.