Chapter 139

After returning from a mission, I intercepted so many privately-made weapons from interstellar pirates. It would be very troublesome to check them one by one. If they are not done properly and explode, everyone will be injured.

If Jun Lin came back this time without rescuing the hostages, he would most likely be scolded. Shen Jing'an waited from day to night until her stomach growled with hunger before Jun Lin came back.

When I saw him shivering in the cold wind, like a pitiful puppy, I couldn't help but feel soft.

"Shen Jing'an, go home."

He stood up quickly, his legs still a little numb, "Go back to where?"

Jun Lin picked up Tuanzi and said, "Of course you are going back to our home. Are you bullying Tuanzi again? Why is it autistic?"

Shen Jing'an said stubbornly, "I didn't."

Jun Lin laughed, with an expression of insight into him, "That means you want to run away again and leave."

He reached out and grabbed Shen Jing'an's wrist-locked hand, not giving him a chance to break free.

Shen Jing'an blushed, still a little uncomfortable with being held by a man. Jun Lin's hand was big, warm and dry. Shen Jing'an felt that she must be crazy, otherwise she felt an unprecedented sense of security just by touching his palm. Woolen cloth?

He had to walk around the base first and wait for his subordinates to report their work before leading Shen Jingan home.

Afraid that his wife would think too much, he also explained a few words, "I went to a meeting as soon as I came back. I wasted a lot of time. I didn't mean to leave you there."

Of course, Shen Jing'an couldn't say anything bad about Jun Lin, and he didn't expect Jun Lin to go out of his way to explain it to him. After listening to it, he always felt as if he had received some kind of preferential treatment. He couldn't tell what it felt like, but he felt like he was being taken care of.

When we were at Wenxia, ​​everyone was quite self-centered. To put it bluntly, they were quite selfish and rarely received care.

Shen Jing'an is also used to fighting for it alone, but here in Junlin, it seems that he doesn't need to be so sensitive and vigilant, and everyone will share with him in a friendly manner.

After taking only two steps, Shen Jing'an's stomach growled.

He paused in his steps and raised his eyes a little embarrassed.

Jun Lin turned around and said, "Have they not given you food yet?"

"Everyone is busy. As soon as we arrive at the place, we are all busy. Maybe we haven't eaten yet."

Jun Lin didn't say anything anymore. He tore a piece of chocolate from his pocket and fed it to his mouth. "Pad him, hold on for a while, and I'll take you home right away."

"Don't tell anyone I hid the candy, okay?"

With a very gentle tone, Shen Jing'an nodded blankly, and was led away obediently by Jun Lin before she recovered.

Those people were probably really busy. They hadn't really gotten used to the addition of Shen Jing'an in the group for a while. They were so busy that they forgot about it. While they were squatting aside and wolfing down nutritional supplements, they gave Shen Jing'an to them. forget.

Jun Lin led the people over, and they all slapped their foreheads violently, and all ducked back with a guilty conscience.

"Haha, I forgot. I was busy and forgot. I forgot Xiao Shen outside..."