Chapter 34

During this period of time, Jun Lin did a lot to balance the government. Su Wenyu knew His Majesty's hard work, so he calmed down and did not get angry with Xia Houshang. "If Your Majesty is not happy, find a way to deal with the prince of Chuanluo." Just send it back."

"As for the princess of Ning State, it depends on your Majesty's choice. You can choose a prince or noble to marry her."

"The document sent only said that it was a royal marriage proposal, but it did not say that you must marry your Majesty. You have no heirs, and there are always a few unsatisfactory brothers. The prince who has made you the king will also come by then. You can just let the princesses choose. That's it."

"If you are accidentally selected, you will not marry if you don't want to. Hasn't Your Majesty done this many times?"

Jun Lin smiled and said, "Su Qing really understands me."

"But I don't think they will necessarily choose those princes..."

He had a profound meaning and glanced at the two favorite ministers in front of them. Xia Houshang and Su Wenyu were suddenly heartbroken. Just when they wanted to express their loyalty, they heard Jun Lin quickly change to the next topic, which was quite sudden. Asked, "Su Qing doesn't seem to like Princess Ning very much."

"I heard that she has always admired your talents."

Jun Lin is familiar with the plot, so he naturally knows what the princesses of the two countries who come later are thinking.

Princess Ningguo is just the opposite of the one from the grassland tribe. This is the proudly raised princess in the Chunchun Palace, with the title "Jianing".

Princess Jianing is not as grand as Princess Hezhuo. She has a small life and a delicate and delicate face. She is a typical southern woman. I heard that her personality is very lively and innocent.

Unlike Aguya, she is very popular in the royal family. She is the youngest daughter who is very favored by the Emperor of Ning State. Among the people of Ning State, she even has some forces and supporters of her own. She is a princess who is loved by the entire Ning State from top to bottom. .

Sending her over for marriage was something that the entire Northern Kingdom had not expected. Only Jun Lin, who was familiar with the plot, could do better. Princess Jianing came here not to obey, but to inquire about information and treat herself as an undercover agent in the Northern Kingdom. .

Su Wenyu was unexpectedly called by name and was a little overwhelmed, "Your Majesty, I don't know."

"I dare not say anything against Princess Jianing. I only want to share your worries for Your Majesty."

Jun Lin laughed, and when he saw his expression suddenly became serious, he knew that he must be overthinking it. He waved his hand and told him to sit down, "You misunderstood, I'm just asking casually."

"Jing'an is careful in his work and likes to gather information about everything. I also saw it accidentally. I didn't say anything about you and Princess Jianing. But if she admires you, it will save me time. When the time comes, she will , just help take care of it a little bit."

Su Wenyu knew that she couldn't refuse, so she could only accept it respectfully.

Unexpectedly, Xia Houshang, who was sitting aside, looked even worse.

Jun Lin doesn't have anything important to do, he just wants to explore the plot. Unexpectedly, the relationship between these two people and the two princesses is quite deep. It seems that it is not easy to skip it for them, so you young people can play it by yourselves. Anyway, he There is wife pain.