Chapter 168

The little girl had studied abroad before, and the degree of openness abroad was better than that at home, so when she learned that Jun Wenbai's significant other was an alpha, she was slightly surprised, and quickly put on a smile to bless him.

She has been in City A and has frequent contacts with Shen Jing'an. When she got married, Jun Lin and his wife rarely went to cheer her up, which made the little girl's weight suddenly gain a lot more weight, and she received a lot more attention in her husband's family. .

There were rumors in City A that the two did not want children for a long time. Later, seeing that the relationship between the two had been so good, many people stopped thinking about it.

Sometimes the system feels quite sorry, "It's okay. When you return to the real world, you and your wife can do whatever you want. If you have enough time, you can also have children." 】

In fact, Jun Lin has no obsession with children. He is a demon fetus, born without a father or mother. He was brought back by the Demon God Lord and Heavenly Dao, and he has been raised like this.

Giving birth to an heir is always very hard, whether it's a man or a woman, it's troublesome, and Jun Lin can't bear to endure that hardship in An Jing'an.

Besides, Rabbit Wife was such a fairy-like person in his previous life. He has already brought his beloved into his heart and connected with her. It doesn't matter to him whether there is a blood bond or not.

Shen Jing'an's character might be exactly the same as Tiandao. When he has children, he will most likely be left out by his wife.

When he thought of this, Jun Lin didn't want it even more.

Shen Jing'an's soul is recovering well now. Occasionally when the two of them are together, Jun Lin will teach him some breathing skills, which are good for his health.

Although you don't have to live a long life, it is good to be healthy and grow old.

He and Shen Jing'an don't go back to the Jun family very much now. Unless it's to see the old man, he doesn't want to interact with those relatives at all.

He didn't say he was angry when he said they would separate the family before, but if he offended his precious wife, Jun Lin would really not care about the troubles of those relatives.

After so many years, everyone has lost their temper due to him.

Such a large family relies on Jun Lin for food and shelter. It's okay if he doesn't give face to the family outside. He won't fill the holes if something goes wrong. Can't everyone be worried?

I kept saying nice things in private, but it turned out to be useless.

When it comes to having a heart of stone, who can be as hard-hearted as the demon god Jun Lin?

Later, something happened to Jun Wenbai's mother's family, and she had to lower her head and say good things to Jun Lin. The matter that had been in a stalemate for so long finally had room for relaxation.

Now anyone with a discerning eye can see that Jun Lin attaches great importance to the two juniors, Qi Xiao and Jun Wenbai. He not only provides resources and support, but also helps them solve their difficulties.

The story of standing up for two people in the south was gradually spread out, and many people felt that Jun Lin might still intend to cultivate Jun Wenbai as his heir.

Although they are two alphas together, with the strength of the Jun family, it should be no problem to do something like in vitro fertilization.

They probably didn't expect that not only could Jun Wenbai be marked, but he could actually get pregnant.