Chapter 170

Shen Jing'an naturally discovered that the people she met in this small world were all old acquaintances from before. After meeting He Chu and Xia Houshang, she took Jun Lin's hand and asked, "Where are Su Wenyu and Ji Feng?"

"Xiao Su is always here, but he is a brother like you. He likes to stay at home, study and paint, and doesn't go out much."

"I haven't seen him in person yet, but I've sent someone to confirm his identity."

"Ji Feng hasn't met him yet, and Ji Cheng hasn't met him yet. I don't know if he will have the chance to cherish the people he cares about in this life."

"Did you meet any acquaintances there?"

Shen Jing'an wrote to him, "In the original owner's memory, he met You Shuang and Ke Lin."

Jun Lin laughed, "Have you met the little koi and the little fox?"

Rabbit Wife nodded obediently, "The two of them seem to be a knight-errant couple in this life. They look very heroic. I wonder if there will be a chance to meet again."

"If we are destined to meet, we will definitely meet. You take good care of her. When you are well, go and play with Xiao Su."

Shen Jing'an nodded happily, it was especially easy to be coaxed around Jun Lin.

Jun Lin has many friends around him. It may be that the news about him looking for someone has been spreading in the Imperial City during this period. Now that the person has been found, many people can't sit still and want to find out. After all, his family He was as rich as anyone in the country, and he had good friends with the emperor and many important officials in the court. Under this background, he, the only son of the Jun family, was naturally a favorite.

Even if he does not enter the official career, this family is so wealthy and has a place in the court, so it cannot be underestimated.

There must be a lot of people who want to get married.

This little brother appeared out of nowhere, and even before anyone knew where he was coming from, he managed to lure away the soul of the eldest son of the Jun family. Everyone must be feeling excited.

What's more, Jun Lin is a talented person. He is one of the most handsome men in the capital. He is so heroic that he is not inferior in the slightest to those children from aristocratic families.

There were so many girls and boys who had secretly promised to him earlier. If he really got engaged like this, it would make many people sad.

Recently, many people have sent messages to the house, all of whom want to visit the Jun family. However, Mr. Jun and Mrs. Jun, two money-crazed people, have no time to pay attention to them.

Jun Lin stayed with Shen Jing'an all day long, wanting to recover from the illness of the sweet little husband first, so he had no time to see other people.

Even He Chu and Xia Houshang only met Shen Jing'an once when they brought someone back that day. After that, Jun Lin looked at people very closely.

She kept covering her baby bump and waited until he was well enough to take it out to see others.

Shen Jing'an has an excellent temperament, like bamboo and orchid, and she looks beautiful and stunning even in plain clothes.

When he smiles, he is like a spring breeze, his eyebrows are delicate and his eyes are delicate, his voice and smile are gentle.

He is very lovable at first sight, and anyone who sees him will be attracted by his gentle and pure temperament.

He Chu didn't see it clearly before, and he didn't expect that the thin and sick little brother would turn out to be such a stunning beauty after being raised. No wonder someone like Jun Lin would fall in love with her. It seemed that he had fallen in love with her a long time ago.