Chapter 75

"I'm bringing you and my little lady a meal. I got up early in the morning to make it. It's still in the servant's room. I'm afraid it's already cold now."

Jun Lin had no expression on his face, "Throw it out when it's cold and give us something to eat. How can you be so perfunctory?"

Shen Jing'an was still awake and asked Jun Lin with a confused look, "What was dumped?"

"Do you want me to keep the porridge your sister brought to your husband?"

Shen Jing'an reacted for a few seconds, and suddenly she was not in a good mood early in the morning, "She came early in the morning? And she brought you porridge?"

Liu Zhu explained on the side, "To be precise, I'm giving it to you. After all, the king doesn't need to eat. Essentially, it's for you, little madam."

Shen Jing'an felt a little comforted, and Huan Cai brought the food over again, but Shen Jing'an just glanced at it and immediately dropped his face.

He frowned and kicked his feet in the air, "I knew she didn't really come here for me. My sister hasn't seriously prepared food for me for many years..."

"She doesn't know what I like at all. I hate lotus fruit the most. I choked on it when I was a kid. I haven't eaten it since. Others don't know, but she must know. She just doesn't want it. I'm happy."

He had never mentioned this trivial matter before, so Jun Lin and the others didn't know about it. Everyone's expressions were not very good after hearing this.

Huancai picked up the spoon and turned over the bottom of the bowl. There were cooked peanuts in it. Shen Jing'an was allergic to peanuts in this life. She and Liu Zhu usually paid close attention to the little lady's food. How could Shen Jingyi continue to do this? Do you always make such low-level mistakes?

Could it be that she didn't know that Shen Jing'an had recovered, and still treated him like a fool, planning to harm him like this?

The two sisters looked at each other, and the expressions on their faces were simply indescribable.

Shen Jing'an still didn't know what she saw, so she tilted her head, poked her head and asked cutely, "What's wrong? What little secrets do you two have that you don't tell An An?"

Jun Lin was still squatting down to put on his shoes and socks, so he didn't know that there were peanuts in the meal Shen Jingyi prepared for them. He held Shen Jing'an's little feet and tickled them, making them start rolling and laughing again. .

There was laughter and laughter early in the morning, which sounded so lively. Shen Jing'an let Junlin take good care of himself and got along well with everyone. Everyone liked him. During the process of getting dressed, the room was noisy with everyone talking to him.

Shen Jingyi and Zi Zhan waited outside for a long time before Shen Jing'an was carried out by Jun Lin. The little baby was very clingy and swayed around Jun Lin's neck. Fortunately, Jun Lin held him firmly, otherwise he would definitely Turn down.

They were going back to Haihe today. They originally wanted to spend a few more days in the city, but Shen Jing'an didn't want to get too close to Shen Jingyi.

If they want to play, they should play by themselves. If they follow their sister, they always feel uneasy.

Shen Jingyi was a little surprised when she heard that they were going back at noon, "So anxious? Is there something going on? Hasn't An An not been to the city for a long time?"

"Don't you want to live with your sister for a while?"

Shen Jing'an lowered her head and didn't want to talk to her. It took her a long time to mutter something vague, "I can't help my sister. An An wants to be with Yuyu."