Chapter 69

Shen Jing'an didn't know what everyone was sighing about, but it was quite magical to feel the respectful eyes of the people around them. Her little breasts puffed up a lot. She held Jun Lin's hand and waved it around, "Husband, okay sharp!"

A slight smile hung on Jun Lin's lips, and he chased the little fool out of the corner of his eye.

Although Shen Jing'an is a bit timid, she is good at being sincere and polite to others, and she doesn't run around and touch people. She is much more lovable than those naughty children brought by couples. She sits in her seat obediently and won't even make a sound to disturb her. Junlin talks to others.

When she eats delicious food, she will also leave a portion for her husband. She is so beautiful, and her cuteness has won the hearts of many people.

Jun Lin didn't restrain him. If Shen Jing'an wanted to play, he would agree, but he just told Leng Zhou, Colin and others to keep an eye on him.

Donghai is a big place, and it's been a long time since there has been a wedding, so it's especially lively. Shen Jing'an, a little fool who looks at looks, will sincerely compliment her pretty brothers and sisters when she meets them. She's a sweetheart, and she's quite lovable. of.

Originally, most people still wanted to watch a joke, but they didn't expect that the little fool Shen Jing'an was not annoying at all. He was actually cute. He didn't disgrace Jun Lin at all. Everyone who looked at him wanted to go up and rub their heads. How to raise such a person? There doesn't seem to be anything hard to accept about a little baby mascot.

Moreover, Shen Jing Anke is partial to Jun Lin. She thinks about her husband. Even after praising other brothers for their good looks, when compared, her beautiful husband still ranks first. It is fun to talk to him. Several big monsters like him. tease him.

Teng Snake and several sisters from the Phoenix Clan would touch his little face every time they came over and put a lot of spiritual fruits in his arms to eat.

He gained a lot by himself, so he ran to Jun Lin to offer his treasure, "An'an, this is amazing!"

"Give this to your husband, and give this to your husband as well. Just ask An An for something delicious."

Jun Lin couldn't laugh or cry as he looked at the spiritual stone ring and a lot of magic weapons that were assigned to his arms. These are all worth more than food. Why does this little fool have no priorities?

There were quite a few people surrounding him, the Lord of the Haihe River. The eldest lady of the Phoenix Clan was quite admiring his figure, but she didn't expect that he was already married and had such a cute little lady by his side. It was an inexplicable match. The little fool couldn't help but Knowing about his love rival, he saw that the sister of the Phoenix clan was pretty, so he gave her a flower, which made the eldest lady lose her temper with him.

Before he came, he didn't know that the two people getting married were You Shuang and Zi Zhan, nor did he know that his sister was imprisoned in the East China Sea.

A wedding of this size cannot be completed in one day. Most of the guests will stay in Donghai for a few more days, stay for a few days, and appreciate the style of the Donghai Dragon Clan and be shocked by the family's background. Then surrender to them honestly.

Shen Jing'an was very happy to be taken by various beautiful sisters of fairies and demons these days. Today he said that he was going to see the bride with them. He was also very curious, tilted his little head and asked sincerely, "Can An An go? ?"

"Of course, I will take An An to see the beautiful bride later."

He was already married to Jun Lin, and he was so stupid and stupid that no one from the Dragon Clan or the Koi Clan stopped him. On the contrary, he was quite welcome, and they all wanted to sell Jun Lin his favor.