Chapter 124

It's a pity that Shen Jing'an doesn't think so. He only thinks that he is too useless, so Jun Lin always doesn't tell him important news.

After he transformed, Jun Lin prepared a separate room for him to rest. After all, the child has grown up, right? It's time to have his own space. When he was a little bunny, Jun Lin would hug him wherever he went. The bunny nest was in Jun Lin's room. Now that they are separated, Shen Jing'an can't come in all the time.

Rabbit Wife was very sensitive, so after thinking about it, she turned into a fluffy little rabbit and sneaked into Junlin's room tonight.

Seeing the Mountain God sitting aside meditating, he secretly jumped onto Jun Lin's bed.

As a result, before he could even take two steps, he was picked up by the back of his neck, "Why are you here? Did you have a nightmare, Xiao An?"

Shen Jing'an turned over and rolled her furry belly in Jun Lin's arms, "Sir, An An wants to sleep here tonight."

Jun Lin touched the rabbit's fur and said, "My little rabbit, you seem to be worried. Are you really okay?"

Shen Jing'an remained silent, curled up into a rabbit ball and rolled into Jun Lin's arms.

This child seems to be a lot shyer and timid in this life. Tutu is easily frightened and he was always bullied when he was a child, so he has low self-esteem. Jun Lin's finger hooked his rabbit tail, and Shen Jing'an turned around and looked aggrievedly. He said, "Sir, don't pull An An's tail."

"Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, but...it's weird."

Jun Lin grabbed his little tail and tugged it deliberately, "What's wrong? Who asked you to crawl into my arms? Haven't you grown up? You have a bed and you still have to cling to me?"

Rabbit tails are very sensitive to some rabbits. Shen Jing'an belongs to the latter group. She becomes extremely nervous when touched. She even jumped a little in Jun Lin's arms, "My lord, woo woo woo..."

"Master, grab my tail..."

Jun Lin couldn't help but picked up Tutu, touched Tutu's head comfortingly, and stretched out his hand to let Shen Jing'an bury her face for a while before coaxing his wife to sleep.

"Why are you so squeamish? What happened recently? Are you so insecure?"

Shen Jingan pretended to shed two drops of rabbit tears, and rubbed her face pitifully with her rabbit paws, "Anan doesn't want to leave you, sir."

Jun Lin lowered his head and kissed his ear, "No one asked you to leave me, and I will not abandon Xiao An. Why do you think so?"

Shen Jing'an was embarrassed and kept silent for a while. After Jun Lin stroked her hair and felt comfortable, she slowly opened her mouth and poured out the bitter water of this period.

He is a rabbit in this life, so it is easy to understand if he thinks more. Jun Lin must pamper such a rabbit who is easily bullied.

The little guy also knows that it is already rare and valuable to transform into his original form and act like a baby in his arms.

"Are you worried that I won't want you after I ascend? What are you thinking about? Now that I have become the master of this mountain, you should go and ask if I can support others in all these years."

"You don't know how blessed you are when you are surrounded by blessings, Tu Xiaoan, if you don't practice hard for a day, why are you only thinking about me? Huh?"

Tutu asked him to poke his head and tilt it, and his big ears twitched twice.

"But Xiao An only has adults~ If you don't think about adults, what are you thinking about?"