Chapter 169 See you again in the season of falling flowers 1

The Jun family's parents were unwilling to accept it at first, and they didn't want to come back to see the child. After the little boy stumbled to three years old, the family finally accepted the fact.

The old man was one of those people who was quite duplicitous. Now that he had such a great-grandson, he couldn't close his mouth with joy. He decided on the name Jun Jiayou with a wave of his hand and gave the child a genealogy the next day.

In fact, Jun Wenbai couldn't let go. He was afraid that Qi Xiao would be unhappy, but he didn't expect Qi Xiao to have any objections. "It's a gift from God that you can stay by my side. I don't care about anything else."

"Youyou will also live with us in the future. Just kiss my uncle and the others. Everything else is fine with me."

Human cubs are really cute sometimes. Shen Jing Anke likes to take care of children. Jun Lin said to his heart that it's a good thing he didn't give birth to a baby, otherwise his family status would be in danger.

No wonder the Demon God Lord is not happy for Tiandao to pick up the child. The experience left by the predecessors is all valid.

He was not very fond of children, but it was strange that Jun Jiayou liked him and Shen Jing'an. Every time he saw them, they would run over with their short legs and put Jun Lin's A hug on the thigh, "Uncle~"

Cang and Tuanzi also like the little one very much, "Human cubs are so magical. Can you tell that you and Madam have different identities? They are so close to you." 】

After all, he is a true god, and even a demon god still carries the aura of god. As a child, he will definitely find the most powerful backer. In Jun Jiayou's eyes, Jun Lin may even have immortality.

Shen Jing'an just wanted to laugh when she thought about Jun Lin's back from Jun Jiayou's perspective, with the golden light shining on his back and the colorful auspicious clouds under his feet.

Jun Lin looked at him fondly, "It's not that exaggerated."

"But Youyou really likes you, isn't it, Youyou?"

He likes children, and children also like him. Every time he is held in the arms of his beautiful omega uncle, Jun Jiayou smiles happily.

Jun Wenbai and Qi Xiao also found it strange, "Really, I can understand that Youyou likes An An. How come my brother-in-law, who is so vicious and evil, is so popular with children? Are you secretly making trouble for Youyou?"

Jun Lin snorted, "Your uncle is your uncle. This is called charm."

He said he was disgusted, but his body was very honest. He hugged the little one and raised it high.

Jun Jiayou was born well, and his two fathers were both good-looking. He also inherited good genes and looked handsome since he was a child.

When I was a child, I was white, tender and very noble. I don't know how many little ones will be fascinated by me in the future.

After a few years, the old man's health gradually failed. After his death, the most powerful person in the Jun family has completely become Jun Lin. When he is here, the backbone of the Jun family is there. With him arranging all matters, all the mess before My relatives no longer dare to behave like monsters.

Without the support of the old man, they can only rely on Jun Lin's wings.

Qi Xiao and Jun Wenbai were truly in front of everyone.

Jun Jiayou is also very smart. He has two alpha fathers, a top alpha uncle, and a beautiful uncle with a high differentiation rate. The little guy has been blessed with good looks since he was a child, and he has been taught very well by his family.