Chapter 165

Qi Xiao understood it as soon as he heard it, "Just wait for me and I'll buy a plane ticket and come over right away."

He has full mobility, which Jun Lin admires very much.

Qi Xiao and Jun Wenbai grew up in very different environments, so there were many things he didn't understand. Jun Lin could understand, but he couldn't tolerate Jun Wenbai indulging himself and lowering his profile again and again. Go to the bottomless pit to accommodate the other party.

If this continues, the conflicts between the two of them will become more and more serious. One day, Jun Wenbai is tired and collapses, and Qi Xiao alone cannot help him up.

It was also the first time that Shen Jing'an saw Jun Lin so angry. When he returned to the hotel, he stayed quiet, fearing that Jun Lin would have too many things to worry about.

After getting into bed, she obediently crawled next to him, stretched out her hand and patted his head, "Are you feeling better?"

Jun Lin lay there with his eyes closed and smiled, "A little harder."

"Okay, Technician No. 1 is at your service!"

His temperament is more lively. If he is raised well, he will look energetic and bright, like a sunflower, making people feel good when they come into contact with him.

"Are you so nervous about Wen Bai and Qi Xiao?"

Jun Lin nodded, "The Demon Lord asked me to keep an eye on you more, so I'm naturally afraid of something happening."

"Alpha's glands are not naturally suitable for being marked. Wen Bai is too soft, and he has always felt sorry for Qi Xiao. We can't let him do whatever he wants."

"I guess Qi Xiao doesn't know about forced marking. The pheromones on his body are too overbearing. I can understand that he always wants to stick to Wen Bai's body to declare his sovereignty, but forcefully pouring it into his body will not work."

"Alphas are not born bearers. Omegas feel great being marked by their beloved alphas. They only feel physical pain."

Shen Jing'an also frowned after hearing this, "Wen Bai has no bottom line."

"It's not that he has no bottom line, he is more insecure than Qi Xiao. Jun Wenbai has always felt that if he can't go on in the future, he will be abandoned by Qi Xiao because there are too many status differences."

"So he was indulgent and tolerant towards Qi Xiao in disguise."

"And Qi Xiao has grown up very fast. Don't you realize that he is much more outstanding now? Alpha's possessiveness is far more pathological than you think. Qi Xiao has always been good-looking, right?"

Shen Jingan nodded.

Jun Lin asked again, "So how do you think Wen Bai could give up on him so easily? He must like Qi Xiao to death."

As he spoke, he reached out and touched Shen Jing'an's face, tracing his facial features carefully.

"The Jun family members have the same aesthetics. They all like oriental beauties with black hair and black eyes. I discovered it when I was in school. Wenbai likes to tease you and play with you. Mostly because you are good-looking and you are the type he likes very much."

"After meeting Qi Xiao, I became even more convinced."

Shen Jing'an didn't expect this level, "He also likes you very much. You are a typical oriental black-haired handsome guy. He must be influenced by you."

Jun Lin smiled and said, "It's possible."

Orientals have Oriental aesthetic standards. Although Shen Jing'an is an omega and looks thin and delicate, her facial features and skin can be seen in the typical elegance of Orientals. That kind of character is really attractive, especially Jun Lin. like.