Chapter 105

Jun Lin took a sip of tea and said, "It makes me happy."

Ji Cheng:......

"Brother Jun is really calm and fearless."

Jun Lin glanced at him and said, "If you want to do something, just do it. Don't worry about taking any credit. You are the king of a country. If you want to rule the world in the future, you must naturally think more about the people of the world."

Ji Cheng was stunned for a moment, "This is a great opportunity to become famous all over the world. If you succeed, it will be of great use to you to return to Dongji Kingdom and take up a position."

"I think your brother is also a loser. He wanted to assassinate me before. If he didn't want to touch Dongji Kingdom for the time being, Jingguo's iron hoof would have broken through his city and palace."

He didn't lose his momentum when he said this. How could the emperor who climbed out of the crowd of thousands of people be as simple as he looked?

Underneath the thin skin is endless ambition.

Ji Cheng's methods may not be very upright, and he must have done some cruel things along the way, but judging from his appearance, he is a man of great talent and strategy. As long as his heart is good, the future may really depend on him. Change.

It's a pity that Jun Lin has no idea about becoming a leader, nor does he have any idea about unifying the world. After he made it clear to Ji Cheng, he no longer plans to be the leader.

With such a free labor force helping them with the work, they could just rest. Why would they be running around? Yan Kongdu said it so clearly.

And this is the first small country we have traveled to, so we can't keep wasting time just because of one thing, right? He didn't seem to want to take care of it, but Jicheng was a little unhappy and insisted on dragging him into the water, saying that he didn't have enough people with him, so he insisted on Jun Lin getting involved.

Shen Jing'an was not happy that he was always clinging to her husband.

Along the way, they guarded against Jicheng's approach and separated Jun Lin from him.

Ji Cheng is both angry and funny. He has a good temper and a good personality. Everyone he meets along the way is eager to come up and make friends with him. However, the little princess does not appreciate him at all and does not take him seriously at all.

The back and forth made Jicheng a lot of interested, just like teasing him.

He doesn't seem to care at all about what Shen Jing'an said before about assassinating him. It's really good to have this state of mind. Firstly, he has absolute confidence in his own strength. Secondly, he understands the pros and cons, and also knows how to win people's hearts and how to show off himself. The charisma of your personality makes others surrender.

It is indeed rare for a young emperor to have such a broad mind. It is their blessing for Jingguo to meet such a king.

That boy Yan Kong didn't hold his shit in well. Seeing that Ji Cheng was always teasing Shen Jing'an, he even teased Jun Lin, "Aren't you afraid that the little princess will be teased away? Aren't you jealous for being so noisy all day long?"

Jun Lin laughed, "You care so much, do you think your wife is married?"

"If Xiao An can be teased away casually, how can he still be favored by heaven? Why don't you keep talking about useless things? Where is the chestnut cake I asked you to buy for Xiao An?"

Yan Kong took out an oil paper bag from his arms and handed it to him, "Here you go, here you go, you care more about what the little princess wants to eat than anyone else every day. Why don't you love the spirit that loves you? Master, you still have something in your heart." There is no more me~"