Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Picking up a cannon fodder junior brother as a wife [Completed]

The Dog Emperor and His Assassin Wife【Completed】

The innocent 19-year-old male wife【Completed】

Dedicated to the River God's Idiot Wife [Completed]

The Bird Wife in the Golden Cage [Completed]

The Paranoid Little Princess Wife【Completed】

Mountain God and His Rabbit Spirit Wife【Completed】

The adjutant's wife who is favored by the interstellar group [Completed]

Wearing ABO's Xiangxiang Wife【Completed】

See you again when the flowers are falling【Completed】

One day after Jun Lin became a demon and ascended, he suddenly discovered that a corner of his memory was missing while looking back in time. He had nothing to do and wanted to have some fun for himself, searching for what memory it was, so as to pass the time after his ascension. of idle days.

[System]: It has been detected that you have lost valuable items in another world. Retrieval can help you retrieve your memory. Is the host willing to accept the task?

Jun Lin: Is this how you talk to me?

[System]: ...I'm just kidding, Your Majesty, I'll take you around the small world, you can choose whatever you want.

*In the first plane, Jun Lin is the eldest brother of the sect. He was trained to assist the male protagonist's junior brother in ascending the path of immortality and slaying evil spirits. As a result, this boy got entangled with many ambiguous objects and listened to slander. The second senior brother who was the cannon fodder provided by the Immortal Sect was sacrificed.

How could the elder brother and the cannon fodder second junior brother, childhood sweethearts, be willing to be treated like this when they were young?

Jun Lin: I haven't heard such stupid remarks in many years. What is the male protagonist barking at?

Shen Jing'an: [Shocked.jpg]

*In the second dimension, Jun Lin is the affectionate and wealthy brother-in-law of the male protagonist. As an S+-level alpha with a differentiation rate of over 95%, Jun Lin has difficulty finding a suitable omega. He has been single for many years and has yet to find true love.

However, after meeting the cannon fodder O who is bullied by the male protagonist, he can't walk because his pheromones are so fragrant.

Jun Lin: ...I can't take the damn eldest nephew (male protagonist) anymore. Kneel down and kowtow to your little aunt!

Shen Jing'an: [Afraid.jpg]

*In the third dimension, Jun Lin is the only son of a wealthy businessman. He originally planned to help the male protagonist and help him ascend to the throne and get the golden sign of "the best businessman in the world". However, when he turned around, he found that this guy had climbed up to the throne. He married Gao Zhi'er, and also abandoned the cannon fodder husband whom he had originally planned to get married to.

Junlin:? ? ? Scumbag, heartless man, I gave you face, right? If you don't want to marry me, I will.

Shen Jing'an: [Uneasy.jpg]

*In the fourth dimension, Jun Lin is a low-key and stable entertainment industry boss. As a good brother to the male protagonist, he has protected his career as an actor all the way until he picked up the pitiful cannon fodder from the set.