Chapter 824 - 826

Chapter 824 Theory of Destiny

The storm is rising.

The earth was torn apart by two forces, the mountains fractured, and the land collapsed.

Looking at it, the entire secret realm is like a mirror that is about to be broken. Cracks like spider webs are all over the earth. The suppressed evil energy pours out, but at the moment of breaking out, it is immediately forced into another... Amidst the irresistible force, it spins up crazily, forming a cyclone connecting countless suspended boulders that are shining with white light.

The purple sky was also obscured by darkness.

Shan Mei, who had flown far away, suddenly stopped, and Zelong, who had been forced to follow it, also stopped. He also took advantage of the situation to rescue Bian Qing and Su Yulang from each other, and then faced each other from a certain distance. looking at.

Seeing Shan Mei's suddenly downcast face, Zelong's heart also sank.

——"Gulu gulu."

At this moment, there was a sound like boiling water coming from the depths of the ground beneath his feet. Zelong just looked down, his heart palpitating, and he subconsciously led Bian Qing and Su Yulang to the side. When I stepped back, I just heard a "click, click, click" sound. When they stopped and looked up, they were horrified to find that a palm-wide black crack suddenly appeared where they had just been standing.

Chaotic winds flowed through the cracks, and small cyclones made explosive sounds from time to time.

However, these winds did not blow out, but relied on a strange attraction to swallow up everything that could be sucked in, including air and spiritual energy! With almost just one breath, Zelong felt that all the spiritual energy around the crack disappeared, and even formed a vacuum!

At this time, it couldn't calm down at all: "Space-time crack!"

- "Crack, click, click."

As soon as it finished speaking, more and more cracking sounds broke into its ears, as if someone was stepping hard. It was the same as on a small piece of porcelain, but in a short period of time, as many as sixteen space-time cracks appeared within a three-mile radius! In an instant, the spiritual energy in the place where they were was reduced by half, and even the soil was sucked into the cracks near the ground.

This scene can make one's face turn blue.

Su Yulang and Bian Qing's expressions also changed. They never expected that it would turn out like this, but they were more concerned about Su Ziyi.

At this time, Shan Mei, who had been silent and silent, spoke up: "He took action." From the beginning, Shan Mei's expression has not changed. It has always been an expressionless face, as if nothing can be done. The same mood that disturbs it, including now. "Everything has been in his design for a long time. No matter what you have done before or what you want to do in the future, it has no meaning." "Eight days from now, those who are still alive

will Witness the demise of the entire secret realm, the end of the cultivators in Qingze Continent, and the rise of a world that has nothing to do with spiritual energy or cultivators..." "Then...die here and be

buried for the era that is about to be lost..."

Its tone was calm, but every word was like a sharp dagger, cutting into the nerves of Zelong and Su Yulang. The pain was so painful that they were weak, numb, and painful, even if they knew that the situation was very urgent, they could not take a single step. The point of not coming out.

"So, let's wait for the last moment together." When it said this, there was finally a change in its eyes.

Zelong, who had been in shock from beginning to end, finally saw changes in his eyes towards Shan Mei at this time, and some of the lost emotions finally came back.