Chapter 751 - 752

Chapter 751 Changes in the Battle Situation

At this moment, Su Ziyi was already a bloody man.

He was like a hell Shura, holding the sword of Yuanxu. The moment the white light exploded, he drew the flying sword and looked down at everything below. The strong wind brought by the explosion made his blood-stained robe rustle, making him look even more expressionless and indifferent.

It's not over yet.

The cultivators who were closer before were directly affected. They spit out a mouthful of blood and rolled away. They looked over there with horror, thinking that it was almost over now.

But before they could calm down, a black shadow suddenly appeared under the white light, flying into the air at a speed they could hardly imagine, pointing directly at Su Ziyi! Let them be shocked. But compared to them, Su Ziyi had already been prepared. The moment the opponent got up, the Yuanxu Sword in his hand had already moved.

——"簌!"

The sword shadow was like a knife, directly cutting through the undissipated white light. With a bloodthirsty sharpness, it drew a black void, just in time to collide with the opponent coming from the bottom up. . In an instant, everyone who had managed to stabilize their bodies before retreated uncontrollably again, and the horror in their hearts had turned into fear.

This kind of battle is simply not something they can get their hands on, and even touching it can put their lives in danger!

Xia Zheng and the Golden Core cultivator he was entangled with were also surprised, and they all realized that they had underestimated the strength of their partners before. After taking a look at the situation over there, they started fighting again. Regardless of the outcome of the battle on Su Ziyi's side, it is impossible for them to stop, and only when their side is over can they be free to support their own people.

Therefore, the more they fight, the more intense they become!

——"Qiang!"

No one can imagine how strong this woman is without fighting against her. She is obviously not as good as the early Jindan cultivators, but her strength is completely incomparable to those of late Jindan cultivators. question. If it weren't for Su Ziyi who was not simple himself, he might have fallen behind as soon as they met, but even so, his current situation was a bit reluctant.

"What? You still have time to be in a daze?" The woman chased after Su Ziyi and was stunned for a moment when she saw Su Ziyi. With a whip, she knocked Su Ziyi back dozens of feet. At the end, she sarcastically said: "It's been so many years." , I thought you had made some progress. It seems like that's all." She looked sarcastically, flicked her whip, and attacked again.

Su Ziyi quickly resisted.

"Qiang!" The whip hit the sword of Yuanxu and tried to entangle it, but was immediately blown away by Su Ziyi's spiritual power, and the two sides separated again. After so many rounds of fighting, the woman who was already wary of the Yuanxu Sword in Su Ziyi's hand became more cautious, especially when she saw that Su Ziyi's Yuanxu Sword was unscathed, and there was already a trace on her long whip. After traces.

"Ha." A strange sneer came out of her throat, and her speed suddenly increased again.

Su Ziyi felt a flash of crisis in his heart, and his whole body was immediately covered with sword shadows. Sure enough, the next moment, the whip in the opponent's hand was swung at him. He leaned to the side and narrowly avoided it. But before he could breathe a sigh of relief, the whip turned around behind him and pierced his vest as if it had eyes. Su Ziyi was shocked and quickly resisted.